|Racing Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• |Racing Seats

hey everyone just wondering where is the best places to buy racing seats and steering wheels and also i dont expect them to be cheap just not really crazy expensive lol
    also a place with the fastest shipping?
    thank you.

daryl

WHEN MY TURBO'S GET SPOOLED, YOUR GONNA GET SCHOOLED
    (OO)______(OO)
    Originally posted by Snow
    Japanese boys remind me of my Skyline

Comment

Originally posted by FiTz2315 View Post
      hey everyone just wondering where is the best places to buy racing seats and steering wheels and also i dont expect them to be cheap just not really crazy expensive lol
      also a place with the fastest shipping?
      thank you.
      Your in edmonton right go to dash ditributors or motec

Comment

those places sell like sparco andbride?
        theres nothing on the websites haha and ive never even heard of them
        :hit_head:

Comment

Originally posted by owennh View Post
          Your in edmonton right go to dash ditributors or motec
          mopac

Speed tech racing developments as well as garage works are better ideas though for seats and steering wheels in edmonton.

Comment

does anyone know where i could get one of these becasue on the sparco website they are only $549 and all i want is one but is there a place i could get these and what else do i need sorry im a noobie lol
            do i just the seat base and the track set or ? thank you for any help

:drive: :drive:

Comment

Originally posted by FiTz2315 View Post
              does anyone know where i could get one of these becasue on the sparco website they are only $549 and all i want is one but is there a place i could get these and what else do i need sorry im a noobie lol
              do i just the seat base and the track set or ? thank you for any help

:drive: :drive:
              hi guys recently i hooked up with a group of local musician C.M.E.V. and True Entertainment to help them promote our local music industry. CMEV - is a non-profit organization aiming to help talented local artist, bands, singers, song writers, musicians reaching their dreams of performing live on stage , an opportunity for

Comment

those are black i want red ones but im looking to see where i could get them for like 700 a seat or if i could lol

Comment

Working...
                X