• Show
Clear All

go there to see some other dyno sheets as well as mine
    Marc-André
    _________
    2.2L RB20 GTS-T
    ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

this is very encouraging! i've got almost the identical setup with a smaller turbo.

sweet numbers!

Comment

I'm kinda limited by the 440cc injectors for now
        Marc-André
        _________
        2.2L RB20 GTS-T
        ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

i dont think the 444's are limiting...400hp is MORE than enough for me.

Comment

Sounds similar to my current set up.. but I have 525cc Precision injectors.
            I see only one problem with the GT35/40R... it is too big for a 2liter engine... you won't se boost till close to 5000 RPM or higher. I am running a modified GT32 and if all goes well, I should hit 450-500 wheel HP in a couple of weeks when it's all back together and broken in.

I was considering a GT35/40, but when you look at the compressor maps... it's pretty far above the useful RPM range...unless you're drag racing and launch at 5000 RPM...
            just my 2 cents
            we have found the replacement for displacement grampa... we like to call it technology

Comment

well I have quite a bit of research to do this summer working with compressor maps of the GT-Series turbo's and my RB20. I really would like boost to come in around 4K ish and full, well probably aroun 4500ish. I plan on bringing my engine to around 8K with the headwork and bottom end work so a 3300RPM strong powerband isnt too bad for my liking. I just would like to hit my goal of 500WHP next year. Hey isnt that GT32 a non-ballbearing turbo and which series is it, I believe there are 2 of them, gt3255e and 51e? I am ersonally kind of stuck on the gt3037R with the .82AR judging by this page with the different turbo's on a 2.0 liter Integra GSR engine.

Graphs are further down the page.

I cant wait, decisions decisions decisions

Comment

hermit-dragon, whats the turbo lag like? becuase with a big turbo like that (i might be wrong), id expect lots of lag becuase it would take longer to spool?

Comment

you think you're making ~450 at the crank... how is the tranny holding up? as well as internals? I thought both of those were only good for about 400hp stock :?

oh well, we'll see what my setup makes. knowing you're at 20psi on the stock headgasket makes me feel a little at ease though. I think i'll be running 18-20 depending on how the dyno reacts to both.

nice numbers, soon the RB20's will take over
                  90 Nissan GTS-t Type M
                  Originally posted by DrMango
                  Your past girl friends must have really skewed your idea of what "tight" is.

Comment

Working...
                  X