Dunnville Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunnville Petition

For what it's worth, there is currently an effort to gather support for the Dunnville track to continue operating.

Read the press release here for a quick backgrounder and a summary of the new plan.

Sign on here if you support it.

Cheers

Mike

Sad to hear another track is under seige.

Race City in Calgary is on its last legs. I replied today to an economic impact survey in which I estimated how much cash I pump into the Calgary economy when I go racing for a weekend.

Maybe the Dunnville city fathers would speak THAT langauge.

GL
    Dan
    sigpic
    The Beaumont Connection

Comment

Already signed. Please give this a shot guys, I miss Dunnville.

Comment

Done and done, heard this is a nice track. Don't want one of the few tracks we have to be shut down.
        1992 NISSAN 240SX - RB20DET POWER
        1990 NISSAN 300ZX - 2+2

Comment

Originally posted by ARC240 View Post
          Done and done, heard this is a nice track. Don't want one of the few tracks we have to be shut down.
          Sadly, it already is shut down.

Comment

Signed

Comment

Signed.
              1998 Stagea AutechVersion 260RS
              1991 GTi-R "Angry White Ghost" - FOR SALE

Comment

What's next? Are people going to have airports shut down because the noise is too loud? People amaze me...

Comment

Originally posted by superdaveosbourne View Post
                  What's next? Are people going to have airports shut down because the noise is too loud? People amaze me...
                  Well thats the real kicker see. The Dunnville autodrome is at a bloody airport. Theres straight header planes taking off all the time but a noise restricted Race track is too loud? Give me a break! The Airport is grandfathered but since the racetrack isnt old it got shut down. Total BS

Comment

Signed, very sad. eventhough, the track is crap: very dusty, very tight (no highspeed corners), bumpy, and no chicanes.
                    When the sun goes down, RPMs go up !

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel1458 View Post
                      Signed, very sad. eventhough, the track is crap: very dusty, very tight (no highspeed corners), bumpy, and no chicanes.
                      Its a novice track, theres no better place for newbies. No walls, tons of runoff and not too high speed. Oh, and its cheap(er). Not everyone is cut out for Mosport right off the bat. I'm glad I got my start at Dunnville, If it never comes back I'm sure gonna miss it.

Comment

Man I can't beleive this...

closing down a track, next to an airport...

SIGNED!
                        Marc-André
                        _________
                        2.2L RB20 GTS-T
                        ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

Originally posted by bignate View Post
                          Its a novice track, theres no better place for newbies. No walls, tons of runoff and not too high speed. Oh, and its cheap(er). Not everyone is cut out for Mosport right off the bat. I'm glad I got my start at Dunnville, If it never comes back I'm sure gonna miss it.
                          Quoted for truth! Oh and signed!

Comment

Signed, I have heard many good things about this track, wanted to see it for myself
                            Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

The funny thing is, when a race track closes, where do you think the local guys take their 10 second cars. Sure ain't a trailer to drive a long way. The closest track to me is 6 hours away so the streets (when it's quite) is where I do my time attacks. Thanks Alberta.
                              Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                              Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                              Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                              Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                              Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                              White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X