No announcement yet.

HARNESSES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a gts and I am looking at reclining ones. I am going to buy them from Daryl. He quoted me 2300 shipped. Two seats and two rails. I trust Daryl that they are real. Most of my friends have cars to. But I want this to be a functional car not just a 2 seater. I will have to consider my options though
    sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
    ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

I was going to say anyway if you ahve racing seat people will have a lot of difficulties geting in the car, but since you are going reclinable sport seat then it's a different story.
      Alexandre Canuel
      PERRY AUTO LAVAL
      PERFORMANCE & RACE- OEM
      REPLACEMENT
      450 662 8886

Comment

^ its still sort of difficult and uncomfortable if your buying reclinables like the GIAS series. The backing on them is either FPR or Carbon kevlar, both of which are rock solid. So if you got someone with long legs, they can't really sink their knees into the back of the driver/co-pilot seat. Its unpleasant, you just envy the people in front
        “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

well i think I should decided who is going to be with me and why.

I think usually. In my car. It will be either me, me and my gf. or me and two friends.

I which my friends would get there license

i would be up for take the back seats out for a roll cage, as long as i have another reliable daily driver.

I would like skunkworks 4 door skyline. i love it
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
            I would like skunkworks 4 door skyline. i love it
            Even with a half-cage in the sedan and proper harness mounting points, the backseats would most likely be useless.

But you get way more steeze points for hanging out there with the big boys in a sedan then some fiery coupe "sports car".

R32 Parts For Sale!

forums.gtrcanada.com/members-marketplace/t-fs-bodykits-and-body-parts-42653.html

Comment

haha a fully loaded R32 coupe looks like a bunch of clowns in a mini car.
              “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

^ LOL

I will most likely be pulling my rears...I've sometimes even thought of pulling my passenger just to save me money and be that much more unique Ill find a custom fabricator and do a nice full cage with mine, and get some harnesses. Gut the door cards, put side walls on the cage. It wont be very practical, but It will sure as hell be one of a kind, and something I can feel completely safe in.
                Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

Yeah but Ryan, I don't plan on going speeds or around corners that would allow me to damage the car that much to the point where my life is in danger.

If i decide to track the car. I will put a roll cage in. but nothing crazy
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
                    ^ LOL

I will most likely be pulling my rears...I've sometimes even thought of pulling my passenger just to save me money and be that much more unique Ill find a custom fabricator and do a nice full cage with mine, and get some harnesses. Gut the door cards, put side walls on the cage. It wont be very practical, but It will sure as hell be one of a kind, and something I can feel completely safe in.
                    If you are willing to pay, raentech in quebec, makes extraordinary cage, he design everything on computer with tolerance.

Just to give you an idea, he made a cold air intake with some velocity stack in it, and he pulled so much air on a k20(civic si) he had to change the injectors.
                    Alexandre Canuel
                    PERRY AUTO LAVAL
                    PERFORMANCE & RACE- OEM
                    REPLACEMENT
                    450 662 8886

Comment

I think Ryan has to get his GTR before he thinks about anything else

haha
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RHDskyline View Post
                        Yeah but Ryan, I don't plan on going speeds or around corners that would allow me to damage the car that much to the point where my life is in danger.

If i decide to track the car. I will put a roll cage in. but nothing crazy
                        Trust me, I wont be either...Its more for the increased rigity and look more than anything

Comment

You drive like a Grandma though. remember haha

just playing
                          sigpic

Comment

...this is true...touché Nathan, touché.

Comment

I am pretty sure that this skyline will be strictly street car.

i seriously want a 4 door for my next drift car (since the 240sx is on its way out).

i was a r32 sedan or a toyota chaser

the drift/track car will be bucket seat and harness
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X