Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASC-ON SoloSprint?

Good Day,

Was looking through the CASC-ON SoloSprint schedule and rulebook, and noticed that only a 1989 GTR is approved for the series under GT1. Just wondering if anyone has made a request to CASC for other cars? If not, I'm going to be writing in to have my '93 GTS-T added. Will be interesting to see what classification I get if they approve it.
    '93 R33 Gts25T Inked Art Car - SOLD

See the Sharpie makeover, and other inked cars from around the world
    at www.inkedartcars.com

An update on this for anyone who is interested/thinking of doing Solo Sprint in Ontario.

My R33 Gts25T has just been approved and added to the Car Classification DB (CCDB) for CASC-OR Solo Sprint racing. In stock, unmodified trim, it's classified as GT1 at 75% PI, which is the bottom of the class (good place to be).

at www.inkedartcars.com

Comment

Any vehicle can compete in Solosprint, you can just submit a dyno plot and weight and be classed based on that instead of them trying to determine your vehicle's baseline PIP rating. Doing this could be a good or bad thing, as you could actually end up in a LOWER class.

Are you doing the Solo School?
      Race. Win. Live.

Comment

Looking to go to the July4 school date. I'm still going to be submitting a plot and weight, which may change the class/rating from where it is now, but's nice to at least get the car in the system.

at www.inkedartcars.com

Comment

Working...
        X