Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racing in Victoria?

Hi,

I am moving to Victoria for school and was wondering if there are any clubs that autocross or run track days through the winter? This has been my first summer of racing and I would like to continue without having to make the trek back to the mainland.

Scott
    Wow Wee - My first reaction to driving a Skyline

Victoria Motor Sports Club runs its last Auto Slalom event Sept 18th and has Solo Sprint Oct.2 but you need a CACC Solo Sprint license. None of the other clubs run any Autox after October. VMSC's new season will begin in January, but none of our dates are set for the next year. We do one autox per month, 2 Solo Sprint events for the year and 1 driver training for the year(which is great track time)

BMW runs a performance driving class about twice a year. I hear its great track time.

The other clubs that run AutoX on a regular basis are the Porsche Club and the MG club.
    1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
    www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

Thanks Marke! Is there someplace to sign up or is it just "day of" registration?
      Wow Wee - My first reaction to driving a Skyline

Comment

You can just show up at the event for reg and tech. All info is posted on Victoriamotorsports.ca. Supp. Regs. are in the forum section.
        1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
        www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

Working...
        X