WRC 06 coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRC 06 coverage

Since Speed cut their WRC coverage (pricks), a friend of mine has decided to do something about it. Every day of each round of the season is available so far. It's been really, really good racing action up to now.

If you like it, consider donating a couple bucks to help pay for hosting.

yay this is fun, and fast

gave him 10$ :P
    Marc-André
    _________
    2.2L RB20 GTS-T
    ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

Nice, good for him!
      Fcuk NascarTV
      '90 Nissan Skyline GTR / RB26
      '91 Toyota Soarer GT-TL / 1JZ / Greddy T78 / MAP-ECU II / 800cc

Comment

yeah the WRC stuff is pretty addictive!
        Marc-André
        _________
        2.2L RB20 GTS-T
        ECU modification enabled - PM me for details

Comment

i've yet to meet someone that likes the nascar programing on speed
          JZX90 & JZX81

Comment

It was so much better back when it was Speedvision... I miss Speedvision... Fox is in with NASCAR so of course they are going to show lots of NASCAR on Speed since they own Speed. I remember Speedvision showing all 24 hours of Le Mans. They used to highly promote World Challenge and it seemed like more people were excited about it back then because of that. It would be nice if some MTV2 type action occured and we got a Speed2 that showed actual racing, not Pinks, not Inside NASCAR... but all 12 hours of Sebring and all 24 hours of Le Mans! Oh and actual coverage of their own title sponsored race series!

Comment

I dunno about you Merritt but this Saturday and Sunday were pretty damn good for racing!

Sebring on saturday + World Challenge Touring and GT on Sunday

I agree with you though. No WRC + too much NASCAR = lose.

Speed will have (partial) live LeMans coverage in June though. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Give NASCAR their own channel and make it available to southern states only. Actually all they need to do is change their name.
                I would love to see more ALM, Grand Am, World Challenge, Super GT, some Euro GT events and WRC. Real cars dam it.
                When was the last time a carburated V8 was "stock" in any of the big three automakers line up.
                NASCAR picks my butt. Only thing interesting is Toyota getting involved. They kicked ass in the truck series last year.
                1989 Skyline GTR

"Want to Race? Save it for the track!"
                www.victoriamotorsports.ca

Comment

great

Comment

Working...
                  X