CTMP (Mosport GP) Lapping Day - May 25, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTMP (Mosport GP) Lapping Day - May 25, 2012

You've read my posts about OTA events. I also host one or two lapping days a year personally. Friday, May 25th i have a day at Mosport GP track. The new Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - I was there last weekend and the changes are fantastic. I have room in my event for experienced Mosport drivers.
    There is a limit to 46 cars in two groups of 23 at this event. It is insured, ambulance on-site, flatbed on-site. Novice spots are full - all coaches have been personally selected.
    You'll be on track 30 minutes of every hour from 9 to 5, except for the catered chicken lunch from 12 to 1. For more information check out my website, www.frankewald.com and don't hesitate to ask questions. There's always a good group of Nissans and Datsuns.
    Post here or PM me if you've got questions.

I've got a novice opening. I saw the track this weekend. The upgrades are absolutely fantastic. It's like driving onto new grounds!

Comment

ahh I wish I could make it to this. Hopefully I can make it to the next one if there is another this summer. Whats the cost on the day Frank?

Comment

I'm assuming novice drivers are those who have never been to the track before
        How much is it?
        R33 GTST RB25DET series 1
        Stock motor, holset HX40, power fc d-jetro, bolt ons, 20psi = 492rwhp 364 lbft

Comment

$425 for drivers experienced at the Big Track. For drivers experienced on small tracks (DDT, TMP, SMP) the cost is $525. Your coach will be assigned to work with you for the day.

Nate, it's been a few years since you've been out. Any chance you can rearrange your schedule? I'll only be hosting this event this year.

Comment

Working...
          X