X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack

S13 Silvia Convertible SR20DET.

Interested in helping skyline owners get CF hoods.

Thanks

Comment

• Name - Jean

Age - 18

Ethnicity - Canadian

Location - Grand-Falls,New-Brunswick

What I do - work as a apprentis welder in alberta

Why am i here - too now what and what not too put in my skyline....i wanna dump a bunch oof money into it but wanna make shure a got the rigth set up!thanks....i own a 1991 gts-t...got 3inch cat-back coilover ajustable suspension.advan mags....and lots of burnt rubber in the wheel wells!
      planning on putting a new turbo bov front mount intercooler injector....etcc

Comment

• hello everybody. i am from edmonton alberta, i am apart of the 780tuners club and have been so very interested in skylines ever since i was searching for my first set of wheels. the father wasnt too supportive of the rhd for a first vehicle so i ended up buying a 1997 mitsubishi eclipse gsx with only 8k miles on it. it was a steal of a deal and that was my favorite lhd car. i also own a 99 grand cherokee for winter driving. my dad owns an r35 and i would like to someday have a gtr that will destroy his in almost every way possible. anyways i have joined the forum for two reasons; first being, i hope to become a gtr owner sometime soon. secondly, i am looking for something really far in depth explaining all the reasons why an r34 skyline cannot be legally street driven in canada. i have looked everywhere and i always have more questions and i was going to buy an r32 but my dad thinks there is some way to import an r34 and drive it so i need all to information to satisfy him. i am looking forward to being apart of this community and cannot wait to own a gtr myself

Comment

• sorry i will fill in the rest
          name: Dakota
          Ethnicity: Canadian white boy
          What i do: lot attendant at londonderry dodge

Comment

• Intro

Name: Chris

Hey everyone, I just sold my E36 and am looking to get back into the Nissans. Owned an SR'd S13, rebuilt the motor, then got bored and sold it. Now in the process of aquiring an r32 gtr.

Comment

• wassup getting this done

to not void any rules of car threads , here is my intro. been fooling around with Nissan's for 10 years now , mostly 240's , one day would love to have a skyline , but think that 10 000 for a 18 year old car is still pretty steep , probably going to purchase one in a year or 2. for all the moderates who run awesome sites like this thank you for your hard work peace

Comment

• Hello

Hi guys, just following protocol. Looking to purchase a Skyline within the next year and a friend, who owns one, said this was the place to be, so here i am, doing research and drooling, .... for now.

I'm currently building Hondas, but looking to switch into a RWD platform. Quite a few people here are getting into Nissans, and i like the platform.

Great builds here, and great tech. Looking forward to being an owner.

Darren

Comment

• Intro

Me:
                  Name: Wes
                  Ethnicity: Chinese Canadian
                  What I do: Financial Services Manager
                  Why am I here: I am interested in JDM parts / mods. I'm here to share and get new ideas and opinions, parts and mods.

Comment

• Hey all,

Name: Addison
                    Eth: Halfy
                    What I do: Engineer
                    Why I'm Here: I come to the place where awesome congregates. I was drawn to that awesomeness-ness. lol

Comment

• whats happenin all !!
                      My name is Donny i live in Winnipeg, Manitoba!! I own a 94 R33 gts-t and i need a few parts a buddy reffered me to this site so here i am !!

Comment

• Hey Fella's,

Name: Jordon
                        Eth: Caucasian Canadian
                        What I do: Getting into Plumbing

Why am I here: Ive followed this forum for a while, intelligent people, well taken care of forum and a great market place.
                        I went to Japan to purchase my 91 GTR and 3 other sold cars to cover the cost. My patient wife lets me mual my car through all nighters in the garage.
                        Ive Spent loads of time and money on 91' Swift GT Turbo, 94' Swift Gti turbo, 99' Impreza 2.5RS 2 Dr., 91' 240sx Coupe, 91' GTR
                        Pasionate about Japanese Engeneering and quality.... Arn't we all!
                        -91' GTR, eventually a reliable track/street car... Might not be not untrue..

Comment

• Hey, my name is Nick and I'm 18. I live in Langley, near Vancouver. I was never really that interested in cars until last year, so I've joined this site to hopefully read and learn a lot more. Planning on buying an R32 GTS-T in the next few months and I'm really excited to join such a great community of car owners.

Comment

• hey

me:
                            name- andrew
                            location- aldergrove bc (between langley and abbotsford)

i just picked up a 91 gts-t and it needs a lil work i prefer dealing with canadians so this was the perfect site i hope as i get into this car more ill be a more productive member of this forum but as it sits im generally import stupid ive built countless chevys lifted and slamed but this is my first import tuner car and i have alot to learn
                            91 skyline gtst type M
                            78/03 k5 blazer/silverado thingy 37" tires (the beast)
                            88 toyota xtra cab (project extreme toylet)
                            04 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually on 35s

Comment

• hey all simon here.currently living in sydney australia but moving to calgary next month and looking to buy a gtr

Comment

• Hey everybody

I'm Chad, I live in the U.S., state of Iowa specifically.

I've done total forged builds on a RB25DET, and also built a RB30DET for my 240sx. I'm on this site looking to buy a decent GTR that needs motor work.

Comment

Working...
                                X