X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• name: Chris
    what i do...
    why i am here i am beginning my search for a dream car i have a few questions about getting one registered so i came here..

Comment

• About Me

Me:
      Name: Alex "ARei"
      Ethnicity: Portuguese, Greek, Canadian
      What I do: Student/Accountant
      Why am I here: Loved the JDM scene, not really civics...sorry :P But i race go karts and i plan on taking the experience that i have there, and use it to build a time attack monster (R33 GTR V-Spec) within the next few years and compete at competitions like CSCS, etc. As well, im not very handy underneath the hood, so i would love to learn more about DIY's and hopefully be able to do some mods on my own, and in the process meet new ppl! Im not a jerk and i dislike ppl who are rude or arrogant, especially since i have dealt with ppl, including some skyline owners, who are disrespectful, especially when u compliment their car or want to ask a question... be nice and treat others the way u like to be treated

...and you?
      Currently getting smart at University of Toronto to be an Accountant...Boring...I know :P
      R33 Skyline GTR V-Spec <3

Comment

• Hey there!

Me:
        Name: Brian
        Ethnicity: Canadian
        What I do: Materials Management at St.Josephs hospital
        Why am I here: Im here because I just bought my first car, 1992 Skyline R32 Gts-t.. ive always loved japanese vehicles and especially Nissan skylines... I just bought this car with intentions of turning it into a beast. im not that mechanically inclined but thats why im here really, im looking to learn from everyone and really turn this car into something worth showing off, because lets get real, Skylines are show cars and deserve the best performance and visuals.
        1991 Nissan Skyline GTR - Build in progress.

Comment

• Name: Konrad
          Ethnicity: German-Canadian
          What I do: Go to school.

I recently bought an R32 GTS-T off from my friend. He accidentally bought coil overs for the GTR instead of the GTS-T. In return I'm mainly on here just to sell his GTR coil overs to help reduce the cost of my purchase.

Comment

• Still can't post anywhere else on forum after 2days since my intro post.

Edit: This post fixed the problem.
            Last edited by RogueArcher; 09-28-2011, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• hi, im alex from toronto. i drive a 91 240 with sr20. i love drifting! i found some wheels here through google and would like to contacty the seller about them. will private mesages work once i have done this into post? thanks.

i like skylines aswell, r34 gtr is king, but if i were to build one it would be a rwd r32 with rb25 for drifting!!!

Comment

• Name: Bryan
                Ethnicity: Chinese Canadian (Born in HK, moved to Toronto in 1999.)

What I do: Student studying Mechanical Engineering at McMaster, worked for Magna Powertrain during the past summer but only have enough to cover tuition, in other words, a poor university student.

Why am I here: I have been coming to this forum since maybe 2007 or 2008 but I never registered for an account because I never had enough money to buy a Skyline and all I did was look at pictures of cars posted in the "Cars for sale" section lol. I saw my first Skyline in Hong Kong the summer after I finished Grade 7 (2001 or 2002) and I have been in love with it ever since. Now that I'm getting close to my university graduation (4th yr of a 5 yr program), I'm looking to get one of these badboys but that dream is so close yet so far...damn tuition!
                Bryan Ip

Finishing school first and Skyline will come right after.
                So close yet so far.

Comment

• Name: Fernando
                  Ethnicity: Hispanic Canadian
                  What I do: Go to school and work.
                  Why am I here:
                  I am here because I have always had an interest in skylines. I want to buy one within the next year, but before I do, I want to learn more about them.

Comment

• Name: Andrey
                    Ethnicity: Russian
                    What I do:Licensed Auto Tech
                    Why I am here:Skyline was my dream car ever since i found out what it was in 1998.So in June of this year i picked up a 1993 R33 GTS with 135.000km.So far i have replace one front outer tied rod, front stab links, rear hicas inner tie rods and hicas ball joints.One of my recent repairs was replacing rear shocks due to being blown.Because it takes about two weeks for Right Drive.ca to get these or any parts for the Skylines from Japan, i did some research and turns out that 95 240sx rear struts are a direct bolt on.So a call to NAPA and i got some Monroes for $83 each.$13 each for dust boots and no more rap-pabababa in the rear over bumps.I am a licensed tech and so far ive only done minor mods to my R33 like turbo timer, boost controller,ignition coils, coilovers.So the reason im here is to gain more info on what mods are the best for these cars and to share my knowledge i gained while repairing/maintaining a Skyline.Love the car even though insurance is a kill joy.

Comment

• who am i

name. starwind
                      location. jamaica (w.i)
                      purpose. buinding a 1000 hp r324 to be the 1st in the country
                      Racing background. co driver for 2 major rallies and driver and winner of 6 dexterities

Comment

• New member from Calgary

Name: Aaron
                        Ethnicity: that's personal!
                        Why am I here:
                        I'm a member of the enemy. I love Toyotas. I drive an MR2 Turbo and I'm having a hell of a time finding stock GT-R and GTS-T rims! Oh and if they ever made the R33 LHD I'd be on that like white on rice!!!

Comment

• Name: Nick
                          Ethnicity: Taiwanese born Canadian
                          What I do: Poor college student
                          Why am I here: (Been lurking for a while but here goes) Been around powerful cars growing up as my dad collects and builds Sunbeam Tigers. I decided to find a vehicle lineage of my own to become an enthusiast of and I decided on the Skyline series. My favourite is the BNR32, even though I drive a passat ATM.

Comment

• Name: Adolf
                            Ethnicity: Canadian
                            What I do: RCMP
                            Why am I here: To be honest? Fun car / GTR winter beater.

Comment

• hey sup its me nickdutch i just had to make a new acount cus i lost my old email and fergot my old pas word on hear i have a r32 gtst my rb20det just blew up so am billding up a rb25det to swap in right now got lots of rb20 goodys to sell like a front faceing intake and sutch

Comment

• still cant post whats up with it

Comment

Working...
                                X