Clear All

• Name: Dave
    What I do: play ps3, lol..

Comment

• Intro

Name: Andrew
      Ethnicity: Canadian
      What I do: Crisis Responder In a Mental Hospital
      Why am I here:I have been into Japaneses cars for a couple of years now, mostly civic's. But I just recently purchased a R32 Skyline GTR, and I'm not all that familiar with the car yet. I'm looking for some help, and advice from people that really know a lot about Skylines.
      1995 R33 Skyline GTR

1991 R32 Skyline GTR - SOLD

Comment

• Me:
        Name: Jonathan
        What I do: Student at SAIT
        Why am I here: Im here because I want a skyline, specifically an r32. I am currently trying to sell my car to get enough money to buy one and I found this great community in my search for a skyline. If anyone is interested in trading a good condition r32 GT-R i have a 2008 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V. Its a great car but its not the car I want anymore and I dream of having my own godzilla. This looks like great community and I hope that one day I will be an official member.

Comment

• Name: Helmut
          Ethnicity: Im a Kiwi
          What I do: Soldier, NZ Army
          Why am I here: I love cars, like (arguably) everyone else on this site and my BNR32 is my favourite ride.

Comment

• Name: Nick
            What I do: student at University of Fraser Valley
            Why I am here: just bought a skyline (91 GTSt if you were wondering with some mods), so it only made sense to make an account here to source good information and possibly buy/sell parts.
            Built R32 GTR, BW S362, 682awhp @ 28psi

Comment

• New Guy

Name: Nick
              Ethnicity: Cuban / American
              What I do: USAF Loadmaster
              Why am I here: I'm US Military Stationed in Japan and I Just recently purchased a 1991 R32 GTR. I was previously a
              big Subaru enthusiast and when I arrived in Japan I was immediately turned when I took a drive in the Skyline. The USdoesn't really have a good skyline owners forum and I've been looking in on your site and I really like the setup.
              Thanks all see ya around.

Comment

• Gtr's are pretty

Braden

newfoundland,

really want access to post inquiry about a car for sale on the site.

been waiting for two days for access!

driving a shelby now,

want a 95 or newer gtr in midnight purple or black

Comment

• hey

names andrew.i drive a white 91 gtst with a rb25 swap.

Comment

• Hi

Name: Devon
                    What do I do:Im a swamper for gfs trucking. Becoming driver this winter.
                    Why Am I Here:I purchased a 91 skyline gtst over last summer, always has been my dream car. Looking for good sources to get info on and opinions.

Comment

• Hi

Hi there,

Just registered and thought I'd say hello to everyone.

I live in Hampshire in the UK & own a 1994 R32 GTR V Spec II which has only done 34,000 miles (54,000 kilometers).

I saw a members car from here on the internet & thought I'd join up.

Baz
                      Last edited by Bazza1; 01-08-2012, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• hi, my name is colt and i own a skyline. (now you all say HI COLT!)

Me:
                        Name: Colt Spearing
                        Ethnicity: heinz 57 Canadian
                        What I do: metallurgical molecular engineer. (or in lamans terms "welder")
                        Why am I here: i have always loved Nissans for as long as i can remember. just the shapes of their body designs and the sheer design quality that goes into them astounds me. so when my Nissan Sentra got written off by some douch in a hit and run, i got looking for a new car. just for fun i started looking on kijiji for what i could get for cheap. to my stunned delight a guy in edmonton was selling for 7 grand his 1995 Nissan skyline gt-s with only 81100km! ive always dreamed about owning a skyline and though this wasnt my dream skyline, i figured it was a start! since i have owned it, i have tried to find out all i can about this car. but im not having much luck. there are a whole bunch of variants of this car i dont know which one i have! so im in this forum to find out all i can about my car!!! specs, what i can do with it, how to do it, if there are skyline meets in edmonton, EVERYTHING! so please help!
                        It's the mind that makes the man, not the color of his collar!
                        95 GTS-T RB25 R33
                        Apexi power intake, stage 2 clutch kit, HKS exhaust, Mishimoto rad, DBS 4000xs rotors, yellowstuff pads, HEL stainless lines.

Comment

• Name: Brody Goble
                          What I do: Business Grad, Photographer, Driver
                          Why I am here: I am a long time RB owner and currently drive an RB25DET Nissan 240sx in Formula Drift Pro-Am series. Drive for ASD/Falken Tire/R3 Racing.

Check out my website and blog - www.brodygoble.com

Car before paint:

Old engine with custom RB26 Intake Plenum and itb's mated to an RB20

Thanks,
                          Brody
                          www.brodygoble.com

2012 ASD Mob Member
                          Falken Tire/ASD/R3 Racing Nissan 240sx Drift Car

Comment

• Nengun Japan

Name: Nengun
                            Ethnicity: Our Staff consist of 2 English speaking Australians, 2 Canadians, 3 Japanese staff, 1 English United states Member and 1 Japanese Automotive engineer who is our Technical adviser.
                            Location: 4798-455 Imazu, Fukuoka-shi, Japan 〒Japan, 819-0165
                            What I do: Supplying JDM performance parts as a Corporation from Japan since the year 2000.
                            Why I am here: We started out as enthusiast to help friends find cheap affordable parts sent from Japan. Even today as the No 1 exporter of Japanese performance parts we still use the same past principals. We have always worked of the smallest of profits to help our customers achieve their dreams to enhance their vehicles performance.

Comment

• test test
                              www.linkecucanada.com
                              www.autodream.ca

Comment

• Name: Ben
                                What I do: College student
                                Why am I here: Friend of mine recommended this site to me actually. Looks interesting and very informative.

Comment

Working...
                                X