X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intro

job: arborist
    why im here: just recently bought a 1990 nissan skyline r32 gtst4 and am looking for anything to help me as i progress on my project and am looking to keep this car for the rest of my life. these cars are amazing and cant wait to have a real good prime example in winnipeg of what skylines are all about
    ethnicity: Canadain

Comment

• Name: Artem
      Ethnicity: Back in Soviet Russia, Ethnicity has you
      What I do: I money people for hurt
      Why am I here: I have loved the S13 since the first time I drove one at the early age of 17. 2 s13 later and 7 years in and out of the cooker. I am now doing the last touchups on my CACC aprooved 350rwhp S13. I'm here because I use gtr parts and love nissans all together.

Comment

• Intro

Name: Alistair
        Ethnicity: Caucasian
        City: Dawson Creek :/
        What I do: Still working at the local KFC
        Why I'm Here: SKYLINE! CANADA!

Comment

• intro

Hi to all the other members out there im mitch i have recently purchased a 92 GTST alot of you on here might recognize it heres links to the car

TO GRIP OR NOT TO GRIP.... THAT IS THE QUESTION

Comment

• Hello

Hello all new to the fourm, I singed up to put up a WTB ad and Im in some dire need of the Nissan GT-R (BNR34) front sub frame bolts and basically all of the suspension nuts and bolt from the front and rear of the car. So if anyone can point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

cars owned
            KGC110 (GT)

Comment

• hey everyone ive been using this site since june 2011 when i picked up my r33 gtst for infomation and tips on DIYs though it was about time to sign up very new to the skyline world i was into to street bikes and trucks. My rides are 2008 f 150 limited and r33 gtst type m

Comment

• Me:
                Name: Justin
                Ethnicity: Canadian
                What I do: whatever i want
                Why am I here: absolutely love skylines

Comment

• Me:
                  Name: Chris
                  Ethnicity: White
                  What I do: sell nissans
                  Why am I here:Just got a gtr, would like to share infor with others.

Comment

• Hey everyone.

You can call me GTRNub here. I've been looking at this forum for over and year and finally decided to sign up.
                    I'm researching on how to purchase and maintain a Skyline properly from the get-go. Not sure when the first day will come though. I currently drive a 1992 Honda Accord EX-R and I am also the Canadian Regional Moderator of CB7Tuner.com as CB7Nub.

That's all for now!
                    GTRNub

Comment

• Name: Every one calls me B
                      Ethnicity: Canadian
                      What I do: Marketing
                      Why am I here: To just network, knowledge, and tips/tricks to improve my GTR. Thanks for having me.
                      B

Comment

• new here

name Reg
                        age 42
                        loc Ab
                        Just bought a 95 r33 gtst and am now looking for a gtr of the same

Comment

• Dev
                          From Kelowna
                          Auto Parts Inside Sales

I just got a 97 Stagea RS4V with the help of Pacific Coast Auto, should be here mid March. I know of the atleast one other one in Canada through another forum.

I also have a 92 Legacy turbo getting an engine rebuild and mods, a Volvo 240 sedan being cobbled into a makeshift drift car, and another Volvo 240 drift car that was formerly propelled by an Sr20.

Comment

• Name Patrick
                            Ethnicity: white boy
                            what i do: finished all my in school for auto and on my 3rd year apprenticship
                            Why im here: i hvae a R32 GTR (91). has been my dream car since... forever!! on here to get sum tips and meet fellow skyline owners
                            1991 Skyline GTR
                            1992 Civic Hatch(beater)
                            In search of a 240sx send me a pm if you hvae one!

Comment

• r32

Here is my first thread...

Comment

• On the Hunt!

Hello fellow skyline owners, I'll soon be on the hunt for a r32 GTR with Rightdrive. He'll be showing me different GTRs that haven't landed yet. Any advice in things I should stay away from?

Comment

Working...
                                X