• Show
Clear All

• Name: Ryan
    Why am I here: to learn more and relate with other skyline owners

Comment

• Name: Pouria
      Ethnicity: Iranian
      What I do: Student
      Why am I here: I am looking to buy a skyline GTR R32 or R33, and im here to asked everyone where is the best place to buy one, and what i should look for when im getting one

Comment

• Why am i here: well , this is probably the best place to find what you need for skylines and everything GTR , but im seeking help so i can start a restoration project . im 17 and have been a skyline enthusiast for well over 4 years now . so obsessed that my step dad caught my sickness for the love of these cars and bought a 95 r33 gtst . but i want one of my own to work on from ground up and to be proud of . im hoping some of you other enthusiasts out there can help me start this project with some tips and advice ,
        thanks .

Comment

• Me:
          Name: Paul
          Ethnicity: Indo-Canadian
          What I Do: Poor high school student
          Why I Am Here: I've always loved cars, but I fell in love with imports when I picked up Project Car Magazine. The Skyline is and probably will always be my dream car. I am here to research more on how it feels driving RHD, costs, etc of a Skyline, basically anything and everything I need to know before buying a Skyline. Buying a Skyline requires more thought in my opinion so that's why I'm here, to know every single thing before buying one. There's no better way of doing this then joining this site full of Skyline lovers who have been in the same position as me.

Comment

• Hey everyone
            I'm Chris
            22 yrs old
            From Georgia, US
            Living in Japan on Okinawa
            My first skyline will be in my possession in a week or so and I'm not very familiar with Nissan, as I've been in a Honda up until now. I've always been a car enthusiast, but my wallet wasn't a fan so I couldn't delve as deep as I wanted. Now that I'm financially sound, here I am. I know this is a Canadian forum but I'm having trouble finding places online to get parts and increase knowledge etc
            Said skyline is an r33 gts-t
            Known mods: blitz pod filter, hks bov, some exhaust work, and a fpr

Comment

• my first skyline

hey my dalton
              im 21
              live in N.S
              I recelenty purchased a 1992 skyline GTST with an R33 rb25det out of a 1997
              its fast but there limiters on rev and speed and boost its running stock spec on the motor
              hope to find some one that can modify the computer if any body know feel free to let me know thanks

Comment

• New guy, my name is Kevin
                Age 28
                Ethnicity: Just a white guy
                What I do: Electrical Engineer
                Why I am here: Information
                Car 1 - R33 GTS25T M Spec Widebody with built R34 Neo on AEM series 2 and too much to list
                Car 2 - Toyota ST185 All-Trac 54 trim on AEM series 2 EMS-4

I have had the car about 9 moths building it, got it not running on a trade for my built LS6/T56 swapped S13.5

Last edited by outtowinpahc; 06-24-2012, 11:48 PM.
                1993 R33 GTS25T-M
                1991 R32 GTR

Comment

• Name:Tysone

Ethnicity:Filipino Canadian (Canada Born)

What i do: was in automotives for awhile but curently goin into machining.

Why am i here: The gtr has been my favorite japanese car since gran turismo 1 came out on playstation 1. i have owned an R32 GTR and currently own an R33 GTR.
                  1990 BNR32 (sold)
                  1996 BCNR33

Comment

• New Contact at Powerhouse Racing

Like to introduce myself. I am the new contact for Powerhouse Racing. For any questions, tech, info or ordering, I am your guy. Hit me up.

Thanks
                    Bryan Thompson

Powerhouse Racing, Inc.
                    Powerhouse Racing is a manufacturer of the highest quality racing and performance parts for the Toyota Supra, the 2JZ platform and associated vehicles and motors such as Lexus IS300, Lexus, SC300, Lexus SC400, Lexus GS300, Nissan 240sx, Toyota Soarer, Toyota Arist, 2JZGTE, 2JZ-GTE, 2JZGE, 2JZ-GE. Some of our most popular products are fuel system, turbo kits, engine upgrades, power steeringi parts, pulleys, drivetrain upgrades as well as many many more. We also manufacture fuel system parts and turbo kits for the Dodge Viper and Lexus LX450.

PH: (817) 238 8434 x 10
                    FAX: (817) 238 0380
                    AOL IM: bryan@powerhouseracing.com

Comment

• My Intro

Me: Car Lovers
                      Name: Jérémie
                      Ethnicity: Canadian
                      What I do: Studiying in car painting and body
                      Why am I here: Having more info for my project, i need some knowledge about RB26 ! I'm willing to swap an RB in my 1977 280z Datsun.

Comment

• hello everyone

My name is Mike, i have a '92 BNR32, im in the US Navy currently stationed in Japan for the second time.

Comment

• Mike, are you on oki?

Comment

• Best website ever!

Name: Matt
                            Ethnicity: Caucasian
                            What I do: Part owner of a construction company.
                            Why am I here: Finally found my other family

Comment

• name: mike
                              Why am I here: I want to own an R32, but not sure about the legal stuff.
                              Last edited by ABelcta; 06-26-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

• Me: Car Enthusiast
                                Name: Simon
                                What I do: Mechanic apprenticeship
                                Why am I here: I have an 1990 Nissan Skyline R32 Gts-t Type M, Want to no about other peoples experiences with the Skyline and get some tips on modding the car
                                Last edited by Rbgodzilla; 06-27-2012, 02:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X