This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob

Whats up my name is cody livin it up in langley bc and i currently drive a 92 240sx but i am just trying to get my hands on a fully sick skyline to baby and love. Lived skylines for c10's to the god damm r35 even before the fast and furious blew them up. I know they are awesome cars and dident just get the name godzialla but earned it

Comment

• can't agree more

Comment

• Name:Alex

Ethnicity:Greek Canadian

What I do:College Student

Why I am here: I just recently bought a Black 91 GTST with some light mods. I am having a hard time with insurance cuz of my age and stuff....can anyone help me out with this? The cars being put away for the winter but i need to be able to drive it in the spring lol so i need some help. But i have always loved these cars, have been a honda guy until i start watching videos and reading up on how much more fun these are then fwd. But in the end still need insurance to enjoy it

Comment

• Hey Alex, welcome. Do you like Ontario or Skylines more? Insurance is a nightmare right now, with really one option (Facility, assuming they'll still insure RHD vehicles). But on the bright side, you'll have a blast at track days!

Look hard and long. Age will make it harder. GL and enjoy!
          93 R33 GTST - DD
          97 Legacy GT Sedan - RIP
          2000 Buick LeSabre -RIP

Comment

• Me

Name: Suraj

Ethnicity: British Canadian

What I do: Senior Year at High School. Passionate about cars and still Learning since im 16.

Why am I here: To look for a future car since im saving up. Also looking for good, trustworthy dealers. Since Skylines are one of my favourite cars I want to see what other peoples creations are and maybe own one day. I know allot about cars, its my passion and want to continue with my research through this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spencer87 View Post
              Hey Alex, welcome. Do you like Ontario or Skylines more? Insurance is a nightmare right now, with really one option (Facility, assuming they'll still insure RHD vehicles). But on the bright side, you'll have a blast at track days!

Look hard and long. Age will make it harder. GL and enjoy!
              I'm 28, in bonerville ontario, and I didn't have any trouble at all getting insurance with statefarm
              I got the car off a 17 year old who was with statefarm aswell... I'd try them.
              01 Chevrolet Maliboom-boom (winter BEATER)
              93, 94, 96 Toyota Supras
              95 R33 GTS-T
              04 R44 Raven1 helicopter

Comment

• hi

Me:
                Name: Dan
                Ethnicity: white
                What I do: welder
                Why am I here: I have love skylines since i was like 10 years old they have been my dream. iv owned my 91 gtr for about 7 years now and i have never been happier . i figured i would finally join the gtrc family

Comment

• Me:
                  Name: Dan
                  Ethnicity: white
                  What I do: welder
                  Why am I here: i h.ave loved skylines since i was about ten and finally got one about 7 years ago. it was the best decision iv ever made couldnt be happier.. i finally decided it was time to join the gtrc family so now im here.

Comment

• even in KL ,Malaysia to get your skyline insured is becoming a problem

Comment

• Me:
                      Name: J
                      Ethnicity: icelantic canadian
                      What I do: hardwood floors
                      Why am I here:The GTR is my fav car since i can remember ive owned one for over 2 years now.

Comment

• Hey!!

Name: Mohammed
                        Ethnicity: Pakistani
                        What I do : Event Organiser at Yas Marina Curcuit, Abudhabi
                        Why am I here: In Few Months i will be moving to canada and as i am big skyline guy i planing to get some info out of you guys!!. My First Skyline was a R34 GTR pretty much Stock which i sold last year and now own a R33 GTR 1998 with a RB26 from a R34 GTR will post some pictures and specs later this week. Hopefully will be a pleasure to meet and talk to you guys.

Comment

• Name: Dylan

Just recently purchased a 1990 R32 GTS-T Type-M which had been one of my most desired cars since I was very young. Learning this stuff as I go so hoping to learn as much as I can from some of the knowledgeable people on here as well as get access to some parts as I'm already finding out things are gonna need replacing.
                          1990 Blue Gts-T Type-M

Comment

• intro

Me:
                            Name: bobby
                            Ethnicity: mexiorean
                            What I do: nothing
                            Why am I here: to learn

Comment

• Name : David
                              What I do : Salesman for of the biggest Nissan dealership in my region

I'm new to Skyline, I always owned jdm Toyota powered by jz's before.
                              I recently bought a Skyline Gts-T from my cousin who imported it imself 5 year ago.
                              The car have 95xxx km and its BONE STOCK.
                              I'm gonna make a little project with this car, looking to push the revhappy rb20 a little harder

I will post my project soon, so stay tuned

Je parles aussi français

Good day everybody

Comment

• My intro

Hey guys, name is Mike, 24 years old, latin italian american. Currently i am a member in the us military. My fiancé resides in Vancouver and we both have had love for skylines for quite some time. I'm a s14 kouki 240 owner and pride myself in my car and what it has turned into. Looking to learn more about skylines and jdm power. Look forward to meeting you guys and hope to become a gtr owner in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                                X