X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: kareem
    What I do: work in construction,operater
    Why am I here: Came to this forum to learn more about the skylines and it's been good so far, a lot of good info. Looking to buy a skyline some time this year, and finally be part of this community!

Comment

• Name: TRC ;-)
      What I do: lots of stuff
      Why am I here: I have been a part of quite a few different GTR forums and just happen to run into this forum while in search for an R32 GTR shell for a badass new project.

I currently own a 2009 R35 GTR with full bolt ons on E85 fuel - seen here ----->

also my other baby is a 1998 kouki 240sx powered by a 2jzgte - seen here ------>
      R35 GT-R Full bolt-on e85 10.00@139
      2JZ Kouki 240sx stock motor/factory toyo trans 8.7@155

Comment

• new user

Hey,
        I'm back in Toronto after a long time away. I don't have a Skyline, but I am importing an RHD car with me from the UK and could use your help. Also free Skyline rides are accepted

Comment

• Name: Jordan
          Car: 91 240sx currently swapping a RB26DETT
          What I do: Military
          Why I'm here: If having a skyline in America were legal Id have one but since its not i guess ill take the RB26 in my 240.

Comment

• Intro

Name: John
            Why I am Here: General car nut, looking to get my first GTR, finally legal for import next year.

Comment

• hello
              my name is Dan
              i live in Mississauga, Ontario
              looking for a 1971 or so gtr to buy

thanks
              Dan

Comment

• new user

Name: Tom
                Ethnicity: Canadian
                Why am I here: looking for parts

Comment

• Intro

Me:
                  Name: Ralph
                  What I do: Military
                  Why am I here: I have recently purchased a 1991 skyline GTS-T. Ive owned an accent(2.0l tiburon swap w/nos), Integra gsr, chevy nova 77(350), 71 buick sylard, 94 Supra(na swapped to 2jzgte, money pit car)
                  Now i have this beat up gtst, gtr front brake conversion, manual boost controller, rfl blow off, hks air filter, gtr seats. I dont want a mint car paint wise, i want a reliable set up that i can actually track and find that fin line between caring about the car and not caring. I am here to learn about this car, and share experience with other people.

Comment

• Me:

Name: Aaron
                    What I do: line cook at milestones
                    Why am I here: I have been into the Japanese cars forever and have been learning more and more about skylines and rb26's from my cousin danno.

Comment

• Name- skyle
                      From- Montreal
                      Nissan lover ever since I knew what cars were I own a r32 gtst

Comment

• Name: Jordan
                        Ethnicity: Italian Canadian
                        What I do: cook at magna golf club
                        Why am I here: always been into cars, and the r32 being my favourite. Been saving up and looking around and doing research for a while, since I will be buying my own skyline soon.
                        Last edited by Jordanb; 04-11-2013, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Name: Bruce
                          What I do: Accountant
                          Why am I here: I have always been interested in the GTR and RHD cars. Currently I have a '96 JDM V3 Subaru WRX. The car is fairly stock, and I see it more as a daily driver. Only had it a couple months, and I plan to keep it for a while, but I want to get a GTR and maybe do a track car or something neat like that. It will probably be 2 - 3 years before I get something, but I want to do my research as this will be a big build and a bit more intensive then the WRX.

Edit: Wow, apparently I joined this site in Dec. 2005 and this is my first post. Long time.....
                          Last edited by GTR_Maniac; 04-08-2013, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• Name: Jeremy
                            What I do: Engineering Student
                            Why am I here: I am looking to buy my first GTR/RHD car this summer. I have been a long time lurker but never registered or posted. I currently drive an '08 Civic Si and would like to switch to a higher powered and more importantly NON-FWD car as I've only owned Hondas. I have driven my buddies gts-t type M and loved in instantly. I will be checking the Cars for Sale section religiously!

Comment

• Name: David
                              What I do: Diver/Farrier
                              Why I am here: One of the lucky few to have a skyline state side. Mostly here for parts and discussion with people to see what works best and share what I and my friends have found to work best! Track days and driving schools are my passion as of late, unleashing the beast on the track!
                              Last edited by Dukes035; 04-10-2013, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Name: Allan
                                Why I am Here: Have owned a '92 GT-ST for 4 years and thought I'd get into the community a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X