X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: James
    Ethnicity: Colombian
    What I do: Logistics Broker
    Why am I here: I am looking to buy a ER34, I had been told about people buying them from Canada and bringing them down. I joined to get some more information on this and what I have to do to drive home a Skyline

Comment

• Intro

Name: Vang
      Ethnicity: Cambodian
      What I do: Air Force
      Why am I here: I have been drifting since I was 15. I have traveled to Japan four times and had a C33 Laurel with an RB20DET. I got back to the US and had ta chance to purchase a C33 Laurel from California. I am mainly joining to browse the forums for information and to look for RB parts for my C33 which now has an RB25DET.

Comment

• hi I'm hollywood, I used to own a R32 gtr, and am looking for another one

Comment

• Intro-

My name is Joe
          Enthusiast from Michigan, by way of Hamilton.

Looking to buy a car.

Comment

• Name: René
            Ethnicity: French Canadian
            What I do: Construction
            Why am I here: Love skylines.. I bought a Gts-t rb25 just under a year ago from someone in the community. Just been gathering parts to get it running and learning about the car as I go.

Comment

• My name is skyler, I love all Nissans. Love to gather some new info from this place!

Comment

• Name: Dave
                Ethnicity: 1/4 Canadian, 1/4 Newfie, 1/4 French Canadian, 1/4 British.???(WASP)
                Employment: Build some of the largest elec. motors in world.
                Why am I here: Had a nice little Nissan show truck back in the day. (Wife and kids took care of that).Now it's time for a new toy/ project. (Midlife crisis.)
                Last edited by D21dave; 05-09-2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Name: Aaron
                  Ethnicity: English, Irish, French.
                  What I do: Concrete Leveling (Mudjacking)

INTRO!

Just recently got back into the skyline world! About a year and a half ago I purchased a R32 gtst (black) blew the clutch , traded for a soarer [ ].. , went through 11 more vehicles and now I finally got another skyline (only car i had no intention of selling or trading till clutch went) ANYWAY! Went and traded my Subaru STI (1994) for a 91 white r32 a few days ago. It has some rust on it and some body flaws for sure but i want to customize it to my liking. Painting it is my first stop. Anyways I love skylines and the rbs. Sweet cars. that is why im here

Comment

• Name: Eric
                    Ethnicity: Canadian
                    What I do: Warehouse Work
                    Why am I here: Here to find out more information about importing skylines and what to look for and general prices. It is my first time importing and i am a little skeptical about doing it myself or if i should just buy one locally or not!

Comment

• Me:
                      Name: Kleigh
                      Ethnicity: Hawaiian/Filipino
                      What I do: USAF
                      Why am I here: I have always been a gear head and have a love for all things that have a motor in it. My first car was an 89 Supra that I learned a TON from. I lost 2 7m's from the dreaded BHG and decided to save my money for a 2J swap. I sold that project a couple of years after that and had a few cars here and there but I got into motorcycles for a couple of years. Since my recent move to Japan I have always wanted to drive a Skyline, so here I am....I just bought a 91' Grey GTR. I hope that by being part of this "family" of owners that I can learn a lot about this awesome car, talk to you all soon.

Comment

• Intro

Name:Rick
                        Car: 1991 Nissan Skyline GTR
                        What I do: USAF
                        Hello everyone,

My name is Rick. I have been living here in Okinawa Japan for the last two years. I picked up a 1991 Nissan skyline GTR in order to restore it and hopefully bring it back to the United States. The car bodies in very good shape, there's just a lot of little issues that comes with owning a 22-year-old car. There are a lot of little things to fix on the car. It also didn't help that a typhoon messed up the hood on the car. You cannot really tell unless you get close to the car. However, the other doesn't close all the way anymore and it's a little annoying. Other than that the outside and the mechanical parts of car are in pretty decent shape. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Hopefully, I can help out with parts as I am in Japan.

Comment

• Hey guys and gals
                          Me;
                          Pani
                          What I do: automotive technician
                          Why I am here: I've loved the nissan Gtr since I could walk and talk. 've had the privilege to break them, fix them make them faster and stronger. Always wanted to own one but when most of ur customers are your buddies and they all have a skyline or Silvia or whatever, didn't really find a reason to buy one lol
                          I work on some serious exotics and from time to time I borrow my buddies r33 v- spec and I lay a beating on some of my guys that think money will give u power!!! Not in all cases but ya sometimes it does :/ lol

Comment

• Name: Mike
                            Ethnicity: Canadian
                            What I do: Refrigeration Engineer
                            Why I am here: I've always loved skylines and came across this site while looking into what was involved to import a car from Japan. There's so much good information on everything you need to know about Skylines on this site. I was on the fence and came close to making a deposit but I held off a bit longer and ended up finding a 1995 Skyline GTR already in the country.

Comment

• Ci gtr

Name: Sean
                              Ethnicity: Caymanian/Canadian
                              What I do: Architectural Design in the Cayman Islands
                              Why I am here: Fell in love with the first GT-R I saw at 12yrs of age and the rest is history lol. Bought my first RB26 (in an R33 GTSt shell) 2 years ago and bought my first GT-R this past March (R32). Here to learn all I can about these machines and hoping to establish some links within Canada as I travel there frequently.

Comment

• New Member!

Ethnicity: TEX-MEX
                                What I do: Fire Fighter
                                Why am I here: I recently bought a 1996 BCNR33 Skyline GT-R V-Spec II...WITH a clean and clear Texas state vehicle title ! Since there arent too many GTRs here in the states, legally, this forum looked like the best solution...and I got a few parts in the deal that I need to sell! Previous cars include 1997 Prelude Type SH, 1986 Toyota Corolla GT-S coupe, 2003 Mitsubishi Evo 8, and a 1991 BMW E30 M3...I love and miss all of those cars! I hope to get some good info from you guys and look foward to participating. Thanks!

J.J. Garcia

Comment

Working...
                                X