X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Syed
    Ethnicity: South Asian
    What I do: BMTY.
    Why am I here: Currently own a 91 GTST. Perviously owned a 95 S14. 98 Maxima. Like minded people gravitate towards like minded things.

Comment

• new in forum

right now live in peru, moving to miami in october
      here in peru I own a skyline ecr33, just forged it and looking for quick turbo set up,
      and accesories, since this car is very rare here, only a hand full in the whole nation

Comment

• Name: Clint
        Ethnicity: American with Canadian relatives
        What I do: Manufacturing maintenance team manager

Why am I here: Looking to buy a new r32 for future importation to US at the 25 year mark

My old ride
        Last trip down the 1/4 in the black Z. next run i bounced it off the wall.

My new ride
        Currently running still needs some wiring and final tuning before hitting the track/street. its sitting around 650-700 rwhp. last time the motor was running ...

Successful day at the dyno. Nothing broke and we made good power.
        Last edited by stony; 09-23-2013, 02:37 AM.

Comment

• Intro

Me:
          Name: Paul
          Ethnicity: Canadian; eh
          What I do: Maintenance Manager
          Why am I here: Son bought his "dream" car (my nightmare) 95 gtr v-spec. Needs allot of work mechanically. Boatloads of fun to hammer on though. Don't know if it will bring us closer together or have us barking at each other, LOL! 2nd project car for us, this ones going to be more challenging and costly!

Comment

• Me:
            Name: Chris
            Ethnicity: Canadian
            What I do: Collision Repair tech
            Why am I here: Im awaiting the arrival of a car i just bought at auction in Japan. a 98' Nissan Stagea RS260 Autech Version. Im a former subaru enthusiast and i recently sold my 400hp big turbo Impreza wagon. Im looking to find some parts and get my head into nissans now because ive been dreaming of stagea's ever since i found out they existed. Look for the new wagon on the streets of Vancouver in the next few weeks!

Comment

• Intro

Name: Preston
              Ethnicity: Caucasian Canadian
              What I do: Go to school for 8 months of the year, then work my ass off to afford the next 8 months
              Why I am here: Skylines, in particular GTR's, have been my passion since I was 13 and I finally had the good fortune to buy an R32! Now I'm hangin with you guys to get some insider info and first hand advice!

Comment

• Name: Vic
                Ethnicity: Mexican
                What I do: I am here on a work permit working for a post production company. Already got an R35 but looking to get a R32 or even a R33. Hopefully I can find the right one and create another masterpiece!

Comment

• Same guy, new account

Name: Brian
                  Ethnicity: Honky
                  What I do: Studying auto business admin at SAIT
                  Last edited by turdzoplenty; 09-25-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Name: Charles
                    Ethnicity: Canadian
                    What I do: man of leisure
                    Why am I here: Looking for an R32 Skyline (either GTR or GTST) to auto-x and track.

This is my current "fun" car

Comment

• Umar Ansari

From Windsor Ontario
                      Owns Nissan Skyline GT-R R33
                      White 1998
                      this is my first skyline imported from japan.
                      Thanks

Comment

• I'm a newbie to skylines, but am looking to buy one!

I'm looking at buying a 1990-95 gts-t or a gt-r! I'm just here for good advice

Comment

• Name: Ben
                          Ethnicity: Whitey
                          What I do: Welder
                          Why I am here: Been wanting to get a Skyline GT-R for the past few years. Always like the styling of them and I finally took the plunge and bought one and am more impressed by the car than I thought I would be. I'm not stranger to fast vehicles, owning a 600whp fox body Mustang built for road course, but I can't say enough good things about this car!

Here's a pic....planning to get it up to the 400 whp area. Already has a pair of N1 turbos on it and some coilovers.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

• my name is Jay. I live in newmarket ontario, work for newmarket nissan. We just finished building our 09 R35 into an Alpha 6 car

Comment

• Have had a plethora of cars, from 240s to hondas. Currently doing the toyota thing, but want to learn the R chassis, so hey.

Comment

Hey guys, I know some of the guys from here are on gtr.co.uk, but having browsed the forum I though it would good to join here and see how people are tuning their Skylines in Canada. I own a 93 R32 GTR.
                                Supertec Racing

Comment

Working...
                                X