Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, my name is Roderick, I'm 26, and I live nowhere near Canada. I'm actually in Japan right now. I currently own a 1990 BNR32 (Skyline GTR) and I plan on bringing it back to the US with me. I joined to meet others who share the passion of skylines.

Comment

• Hey all, not from Canada but wanted to join to check out the scene you guys have up there.

I'm from Australia and drive a 1999 R34 GTT

Comment

• Grettings from calgary

Hi there,

I just ordered my R34 GTR from Japan and hopefully it gets here by March or April. I'm assuming I will be the first one to have an R34 GTR in Calgary. I've seen a few R34 GTS and GTT in the past months. so, I'm hoping for the best.

Godspeed!

Comment

• Hi All,

I'm Michael and live in Australia. Currently I own a Series 2 4 door but will be moving on to an R33 GTR soon. I hope I can be a somewhat valuable member to your boards.

Cheers,
          Michael

Comment

• I'm Austin, from Florida, I have lurked here for a while but the time has come I can legally import a 89 GTR into the states, I figured why not join. Thanks!
            08 ZX6R Monster Edition
            95 RSP Supra 6spd LHD

Comment

• Me:
              Name: Trevor
              Ethnicity: White/Native American
              What I do: Work/maintain cars/classic car restoration shop
              Why am I here: I have been into japanese domestic cars since i was about 14 and got 2 cars when I turned 16. The first one is a ford 2000 mustang gt and the next one is a 1997 acura integra ls. My favorite movies were fast n furious and that is when i got introduced to the skylines and throughout the years I have been waiting for 2014 to get a 1989 skyline gtr. That is why I am here. I am here to appreciate other peoples skylines, learn more about them, and ultimately pick one up for myself.

Comment

• Me:
                Name: JP
                Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
                What I do: IM/IT
                Why am I here: I have recently purchased a 300ZX 2+2 TT 5Spd RHD and although this isn't a Skyline, this forum is filled with excellent information for RHD owners within Canada. I am currently in the process of finding insurance for it which to many living in Ontario has become a difficult task even if my driving record is perfect.
                1992 Nissan FairLady Z 2+2 Twin Turbo 5spd
                2003 Honda Civic SiR Hatchback (EP3)

Comment

• Me:
                  Name: Matt
                  Ethnicity: White
                  What I do: Mech. Engineer
                  Why am I here: To learn more about GTR's and share the passion of GTR's!

Comment

• Name: Kurn
                    Ethnicity: Afro Caribbean
                    What I do: Collections Officer (Bank)
                    Why am I here: To learn & share anything performance car related (specifically Nissan & more specific R32 Skyline)
                    Last edited by Kurn_K; 01-13-2014, 03:03 PM.
                    aama || speed.style.sound

1993 Mitsubishi Lancer MX - 4G93T swap (sold)
                    1999 Nissan Pulsar VZ-R sedan - SR20VE swap (sold)
                    1991 Nissan 240SX coupe - RHD & RB20DET swap (being built; fun/multipurpose track car)
                    1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R - RB20DET swap (daily driver)

Comment

• Me:
                      Name: Arash
                      Ethnicity: Persian
                      What I do: Hustle
                      Why am I here: To socialize with other skyline owners

Comment

• Me:
                        Name: Matt
                        Ethnicity: Mixed
                        What I do: Pipefitting, steamfitting, sprinklerfitting, gas fitting, plumbing
                        Why am I here: I love Skylines & Japan! I'm also here looking for wisdom on buying, owning, maintaining & customising Skylines in the future.

Comment

• Hi have a MKIV supra and want a R34 GTR

I live in Toronto I have a MKIV Supra 6 speed. I'm looking to get an R34 GTR but I want to obtain all the information i can about the RB26.

Comment

• Ryan

White

San Antonio, Tx

I manage a local automotive shop, and still turn wrenches. I also kart race.

I plan to join to buy a 89 skyline 4dr or 2 dr gtst (mainly looking for a 4dr). Either drive it home (preferably) or tow it back to Texas, and build a fun car and have a build thread. Also going to start browsing the forums and do a little learning.

Comment

• Hello from a Turbo Buick guy!

Me:
                              Name: Dennis
                              Ethnicity: Caucasian, German and Danish
                              What I do: Mechanical Engineering, Rotating Equipment Engineer in Petroleum Refining Industry
                              Why am I here: Cars are everything I love. My first word was car as a baby. I have always been attracted to all things with engines and wheels: fast, different, modern, old, high tech, low tech, straight line, turning, whatever. Right now I am driving an 84 Buick Regal, swapped to an 87 Grand National Turbo 3.8 V6. It is used primarily for drag racing and cruising around on the street. It is old, loud, fast (enough... I guess) and black.

I'm really looking to get into a GTR in the somewhat near future, specifically an R32. I do my own work on my fleet of cars and snowmobiles, and boats etc. which certainly gives me something to do all the time.

Hope that you guys accept me here!

Here is a combo thread on a turbobuick forum that has videos and pictures of my car for anyone interested...
                              -2004 SCLB Silverado 2500HD Duramax - Bunch of 5" pipes
                              -1999 Regal GS - cam only on E85, N20
                              -1984/87 Regal - Iron Heads, Roller cam, TE60 21psi, Gen2, 120#ers, front mount, single nozzle, TH400, alumastars w/ 275/60/15 MTDR... 10.78@122. Simple and effective.

Comment

• 94 r32 gtr

Nathan
                                Niagara, Ontario

Got my first GTR and loving it, 94 R32 GTR. Can't wait till spring to get it tuned. hoping to hit 500+ hp to the wheels.
                                So far it has Apexi air filter's and elbows, HKS turbo piping, trust intercooler, R34 turbo's, blitz boost controller, 24 piece silicone rad hose kit I just did. and lots more to come.... also looking for performance parts. Whole parts or scrap skyline's, located in Southern Ontario.

Thx for reading my post.

Comment

Working...
                                X