• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name: Iris
    Car:
    Ethnicity: Chinese/Filipino
    What I do: NA
    Why I'm here: I am here for the exact same reason as everyone else, talk about cars !

Comment

• Hello Everyone, my name is Jason, I'm currently building a 92 R32 GTR. I'm in Ontario. I purchased my car last February at the time of purchase the Turbo's were blown and it was burning very rich as well as leaking oil.
      The vehicle was equipped with:
      a full 3inch Turbo back Exhaust system ending with a 5 inch tip from HKS HI-Power.
      Also equipped was a Dash Dancer AWD control unit and BLITZ turbo timer and Blow off valve as well as a Blitz Intercooler.
      The Stage 3 ACT clutch had plenty of life left in it. And since I bought it the car it has been parked on stands awaiting all the parts and funding necessary to completely overhaul the engine. I have yet to plan out suspension and Brakes. For now I am acquiring parts for the engine.

Here is what I have so far (some of which are obvious I just needed to list it all out for myself) :

Parts for RB26DETT:

CP pistons (Block will have to be honed and machined)
      ACL bearings
      Main Studs ARP
      Head studs ARP
      Head Gasket Tomei 1.2mm
      OEM Gasket Kit
      Tomei Timing Belt
      OEM Tensioner and Idler
      OEM N1 Water Pump
      OEM N1 Oil Pump
      Garret GT2860-9 Turbos
      Boost Controller Apexi AVCR
      800cc Injectors
      Denso Fuel Pump
      Spitfire Coils
      Power steering and Alternator belts
      AEM wideband

Comment

• Name: Bret
        Ethnicity: White American
        What I do: Army helicopter mechanic
        Why I'm here: To learn from others and help with tech support where I can

I've been into Japanese cars since '03 starting with a 1g AWD DSM. Just recently, I built an '89 240sx with the ECR33 platform. It's a work in progress and have recently learned quite a bit about the RB25det. There's not a ton of support in the states, so I'm also a member of the Datalogit group, SkylinesAustralia and Nicoclub. Anyways, I look forward to being a part of our Canadian brothers forum here.

Comment

• New to Forum, looking to part out a project to other enthusiasts.

Hello folks, Darcy here….

I am in Edmonton, AB and have had a long standing affair with R33/34 Skylines.
          I am looking to sell off my inventory of riveline parts-front to back. Recent changes to my life have left me looking in a different direction. Aquired the travel bug….lol. So once approved to post threads, I can list what I have and hope to help out others get replacement parts…….
          Thanks..

Comment

• Name: Aaron
            Why I'm here:

Been an import enthusiast and am wanting to get into the R32 scene. Here are a couple of my builds/projects.

93 SC300-

First project car ever. 2jz swap, auto to manual swap, genuine vertex widebody, borg warner EFR 62mm single turbo, full race dual wastegate manifold, bilstein/hypercoil coilovers, 18's, seibon Carbon Fiber.

Pushes around 450whp on super safe 93 octane tune.

Here are some progression pics.

Engine coming out.

ITS IN!

Fitting the Widebody.

How it sits now.

Still need to paint, and a better wheel setup

Let me know if there are any 89-90 gtr's for sale!

Comment

• Here is my 04 wrx with a JDM STi V7 Swap

Empty Engine Bay. Don't mind the random girl in the bay. I was able to shoo her away.

Hard to see, but this is both the sc300 and the WRX posing.

Quick for what it is.

Comment

• new here whats up

hey, i drive a 1993 nissan skyline r32 gtr ,
                hope to learn some interesting stuff about skylines in general here
                im from MTL
                Names Lou
                thats all i got

Comment

• Me:
                  Name: Ryan
                  Ethnicity: Canadian (Dutch background)
                  What I do: Aircraft Mechanic turned restaurant owner....
                  Why am I here: I have been into everything automotive for as long as I can remember. Played around with almost every genre in the automotive world, and have recently fell in love with my skyline R33 GTST M Type, and I'm here to stay. I will die before I let this car go. I enjoy the stance/Drift culture and the friends I meet along the way.

Cheers,
                  Ryan

Comment

• Name: Aaron
                    Ethnicity: Ukrainian Canadian
                    What I do: Petroleum Engineering Technologist
                    Why am I here: I have always loved the Skylines and recently looking to buy. There are a couple questions I have about a certain car and i'm not the most familiar with these cars so I am looking for advice.

Comment

• Intro

My Names Erik
                      Im 19 Years Old
                      I Live On Vancouver Island, In B.C.
                      I drive my car for a living

Im Here because I have been into the Japanese car culture for as long as I can remember, And I proudly Own a r32 GTST, Pretty much converted to a GTR, almost there Hoping to learn a few things here, Cheers!
                      My R32 GTST Build

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/gts-project-cars/61990-r32-gts-t-build.html

Comment

• Name: Tyler
                        What I do: Mechanical Engineer
                        Why I'm here: To learn from others about the R32 and get to know them!

I've been a huge car nut my whole life and a very big R32, R33, R34 Skyline GTR fan for a long time. Have had more cars than I can count. Want to be a part of this forum to learn more about the R32 now that the US is going to be able to start getting them, and hopefully find one from one of the members up north! I have spent time in England and have had a chance to see some great GTR's over there. Almost bought an R32 when I lived in Romania as well. Now I am ready!

Comment

• Hey Guys : Name is Devin Johnson
                          I just picked up a R33 GTST

here for knowledge and to meet some skyline guru's

Comment

• Hey everyone,

I parked my 1992 GTS-t in my driveway in April 2009. It was my first car, and I bought it before I was even legally allowed to drive it. Since then I've gone through 9 vehicles, all rwd or 4x4 (with the exception of a dodge neon... long story, never again). All of them have come and gone... except my Skyline. I've been driving and maintaining that car ever since I got it, I dragged it 5,000km across Canada from Montreal to Vancouver when it would have been cheaper to just sell it and buy another one. What can I say? I love my car.

Hope to see you soon!

Comment

• Hey everyone!

Name: Tyler
                              What I do: Live my life a quarter mile at a time!
                              Why I'm here: To broaden my knowledge and learn more about cars.

Comment

• Name: Josh
                                Why am I here: Soon going to be importing a R33 GT-R, really want to get some information.

Comment

Working...
                                X