X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me
    Name:Sunny
    Just bought a r32 GTS from Japan. Still on the ship from japan. I am here to get some more info about how to modify the car and turn it into a weekend toy. Thanks

Comment

• New Member in Toronto

Hello all, I recently moved to Toronto from Ireland. I have an R33 GTST at home I want to bring over so if anyone can point me in the right direction in relation to importing etc. all help appreciated. Thanks and looking forward to meeting up.

Comment

• BroDocM

Hello everyone,

My name is Marco and I am a 31 year old car enthusiast just getting into skylines. I have owned many sports cars over the years including preludes, supras etc.. I have never owned a skyline and I have essentially come to this forum for advice on which model to buy. Initially I was going to go with a MK IV Supra but after factoring the in the price for a GTE model I'm thinking skine. Plus I love the fact that skylines are AWD and in some cases AWS. I'm not sure what else to say except that I'm importing the vehicle myself and I'm off the find a section in this forum where I can start asking some questions.

Cheers

Comment

• Have multiple skylines and been working/modifying them for a few years now.

Comment

• Name: Kevin

Ethnicity: Vietnamese

What I do: Full time student

Why am I here: Possibly purchasing an r33 GTR next summer and looking around to get the best information whether this car would be right for me or not!

Comment

• Introduction!

Me: Well my name is Connor..
              Name: Connor Summers
              Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
              What I do: Auto Body, Private Investigation Work
              Why am I here: Hey everybody! (: I live in Denver Colorado and a R34 Skyline has always been my dream car ever since I was 16. However the darn United States of America, Land of the Free Blah Ba De Blah has some very tight emissions restrictions and as all of you I am sure know the R34 will be Illegal for some time but the 1989 R32 is now completely importable! I love Nissan through and through and currently own a 2009 Tuned 370Z (That I track) & a 1995 Subaru Impreza that I hate and daily. I have been ready to buy a skyline for awhile and have about $23,000 give or take with import costs, etc. But that is besides the point! Why I am here is to talk GT-R's with you guys and hopefully accumulate some post count before I decide to finally acquire the car of my dreams!

Comment

• Name: Sean
                Ethnicity: Canadian
                What i do: Went to Sheridan trade school for welding, moved out to Calgary to find an apprenticeship and learn more.
                Why i am here: I've been into cars all my life. I was brought home from the hospital as a baby in the back of my dads s13. Wanted one all my life, and now that i moved out to Calgary i bought myself a 1991 Skyline GTST. Ive been driving it ever since i paid the guy for it. Hopefully others can share some light and help me with any problems i have with it. Seen some awesome cars out here already, hopefully this will help me.

Comment

• hi im robbie

Name: Robert Dawe aka Robbie
                  Ethnicity: Norwegian Canadian
                  What I do: Student
                  Why am I here: I love Skylines and have had my R32 GTST Type M since January 12/13. Planning on importing a 32 GTR next summer if all goes as planned
                  RobertDawe
                  1999 C34 RS4S

Comment

• Name: Marc
                    Ethnicity: Black
                    What I do: Mechanic
                    Why am I here: Looking to buy a R32 soon and expand my brain of the Skyline world!

Comment

• About Me

Me:
                      Name: Tanner
                      Ethnicity: Canadian
                      What I do: Build Houses
                      Why am I here: Ever since i saw my very first Skyline when I was 12 I had always dreamed of having one. My wish came true about 6 months ago. I own a 1994 R33 GTST with an RB25DET.

Comment

• Name: owen
                        Ethnicity:just another white boy
                        What I do: rock crusher groundsman
                        Why im here: bought a r32 gtr not running and used as a place to do some research and always skimming through the parts for sale

Comment

• Name: Hector
                          Ethnicity:Hispanic
                          What I do: Student
                          Why im here: Interested in the Skyline scene, trying to get more information

Comment

• hey guys, Bryan here !

you're typical university student living in Ottawa, (promised myself one of these when I'm close to graduation)

joined this site to further expand my knowledge on my favorite japanese import of all time. Im the type of guy who watches all possible videos and reads reviews for hours on end trying to get informed, thus this place naturally seems like the next step. I've already spent a handful of hours following different threads trying to get a feel for what life is like driving a GTR.

*hoping* to get in touch with owners and like minded enthusiats in the ottawa area.

-oh yeah i should mention I have my eye set on a few different models already.
                            Last edited by SenatorsGTR; 07-03-2014, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• hew guy on the block

Name: andrew
                              Ethnicity: chinese
                              What I do:CEO for my little auto parts store lol... im a nissan person from all the way back from hi school
                              own and drive a lot of junks from way back.. s13-s15 now in skyline currently monkeying with r33 and r34 gtrs.. hoping to learn a lot more is this forum and maybe pick up some good parts for my car... nice to meet u all folks..
                              Last edited by jianwei; 07-03-2014, 10:39 PM.

Comment

• trust me ur in for a suprized sick car bro.. hurry and get lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X