A good read on terra2imports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A good read on terra2imports

This is probably one of the best things I have read about RHD vehicles lol... thought I would share
    1992 Dark Blue Pearl Skyline GTR - 457 rwhp, 404 tq @ 19 psi , chevron 94.
    1991 Gunmetal GTS4 - SOLD

Originally posted by dah_hunter
    i wait till the lights yellow.. or i lean far and go.. thats what BOOOOST if for..

Awesome read! Good find, man!
    Originally posted by kengeroo
    that's what I thought when I opened the package..
    ...don't drink and ebay
    '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Decent article, its too bad terra2 sucks lol.
      BNR32- Sold
      1998 Evolution V

Comment

Cool article, it'd be nice to see some of these points backed up with evidence though.

Comment

Originally posted by quadracer111 View Post
          Decent article, its too bad terra2 sucks lol.
          ok... exactly why?

My first car I got through them is still running strong. My experience with them has been superb from the moment I sent them my request email to picking the keys and driving home in my RHD.

Comment

Agreed with M13, I've heard some really good things about Terra2. There's a GTS-T here in London brought in through them. Got t-boned, sadly, but I guess the car ran great (engine STILL runs good, just doesn't move lol)
            Originally posted by kengeroo
            that's what I thought when I opened the package..
            ...don't drink and ebay
            '03 Ford Mustang

Comment

Exactly, he's never dealt w/ them personally so it's very immature to be ragging on something w/o much to back it up.

If I hire someone to import a car again, Terra2 will definitely be getting my phone call first.

Comment

They straight up lie to customers about prices and fees. That's enough for me (and many others) to avoid them.. Not to mention some very shady **** they pulled on someone I know in Japan.
                BNR32- Sold
                1998 Evolution V

Comment

Says account has been suspended..... whaaat?
                  Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

Originally posted by quadracer111 View Post
                    They straight up lie to customers about prices and fees. That's enough for me (and many others) to avoid them.. Not to mention some very shady **** they pulled on someone I know in Japan.
                    ya someone you "know in Japan". I was an actual paying customer and I didn't get screwed over and I am still happy w/ my car. Which evidence is better?

LOGIC.

Comment

Gerry had good intentions.. however he made some mistakes..

That is why T2 is done now.

He basicly got alot of stock from a Dealer in Japan. and then went Bankrupt, got Divorced etc, and things got sticky..
                      Now some people are out A LOT of money

Thats about all im allowed to say about it on a Puplic form..

I know Gerry Personaly and he is a good guy, and i dont think he ever intentionaly was trying to screw anyone over.

Sometimes things just all go south at the same time.
                      Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Originally posted by M13 View Post
                        ya someone you "know in Japan". I was an actual paying customer and I didn't get screwed over and I am still happy w/ my car. Which evidence is better?

LOGIC.
                        A reputable exporter that has a WAY better track record than terra2.. Not just "someone I know", I worded that wrong. At request I am not allowed to say more. I shouldn't have brought it up in the first place. End of the day, terra 2 sucked. Sure, there were some happy customers. But there were enough unsatisfied customers to say avoid.

I have nothing against the guy that runs it, I am sure he had good intentions and is a good guy. But the company its self is something to avoid. Not trying to smear them, they did that themselves.
                        Last edited by quadracer111; 01-24-2012, 07:36 PM.
                        BNR32- Sold
                        1998 Evolution V

Comment

Working...
                        X