FS: 1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T LOW KM $8,900OBO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1992 Nissan Skyline GTS-T LOW KM $8,900OBO

As the title said, my baby, 1992 Nissan Skyline manual transmission for sale.

Only 67,xxxKM on my baby and comes with a lot of upgrades. Car is in White color and the only owner since shipped from Japan by myself.

New NGK Iridium Spark Plugs, APEXi Air Intake, After Market Catback and Exhaust, New Clutch Master Cylinder, 80% Falken tire, Yokohama Advan Rims, N1 Headlight, GTR Front Bumper, GTR Hood, Nismo Hood Lip, Side Skirt with rear Valence, RSR Lowering Spring, HID, Compustar Pro series and more... Just passed Air Care and the car is in excellent condition with no rip and tear. Also, no accident at all.

Selling for $8,900OBO WAS $11,000 NEED THIS GONE ASAP!!!!

Call 604-765-1876 for more information.

Link For Pics: http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/cto/861972492.html

Thanks

nobody want a skyline??

Comment

Why does everybody say that "nobody wants a skyline". I guarantee that every one on here would love to have three skylines. I would even like one my self. But you are missing the bigger problem, money. Most people on here already have a skyline and that occupies most of there time and money. Even for the awesome price that you are selling yours at, you have to wait more than 6 days before someone will buy it.
      sigpic

Originally posted by m_melen
      ...it woulda been safer if his harness were made of jello

Comment

pm'd!
        '85 Toyota ae86 - sold
        '91 Skyline GTS-4 - current DD

Comment

Sold!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X