No announcement yet.

FS Veilside 92 Widebody GTR 25000k Abbotsford BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man of course i paid them 300 bucks for inspection and then I failed. But they said next time if i stopped by and let them check the 3 things they would pass it without having to pay again.
    Originally posted by Oakville
    that, is what us oakvillians like to call an 'instabone'

Comment

Wow beitiful, hmmmm, pm me what your realistacly looking for i could bring a car in for you and cash and pick it up off of you, so pm me exactly what you want out of a gtst. Lets bring this baby home !
      You can't doubt the existance of hell when you live in it

Comment

this is a beautiful car, we supplied many high-end parts for it including the wheels. at 25,000 it is more that a good deal!

good luck with the sale!
        RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
        http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
        1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Am I allowd to bump yet?
          w/e Car still for sale, willing to work something out.

Please Offer

Comment

Bump for my old car.

Btw no pass on tripple plate clutch is ********. Ask for your money back and say you will go elsewhere as it is ********. Call the better business bureau and etc.

I own an automotive repair shop, and import many cars (i imported this one... its already passed a BC provincial inspection, thus i don't even think it actually needs one for you to drive it here... i might still have copies of the paperwork somewhere). There is nothing in the book that says you fail if your clutch engagement is touchy. This car (and many other i've imported) have passed inspection just fine with any clutch or anythign else. Its a SAFETY inspection, not a "mechanics opinion on how your car drive's" inspection

Comment

Does it have a BC assigned VIN then?
              Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Originally posted by dah_hunter View Post
                Does it have a BC assigned VIN then?
                Should. I don't remember if it was before or after they discontinued the bc assigned vin program.

Comment

Thanks man, your located on the island right?
                  Anyway...
                  Yes it does have a BC vin right in the door jam.
                  The shop entered the bc vin and didnt find it in the system for some reason
                  And I didnt make fuss because I didnt know better, but I was definately choked.
                  He told me he was cutting me a deal at 300 for inspection, im not sure what it cost elsewhere
                  I was referred to him because he was leniant from a member on the board
                  but the shop had never encountered a triple plate clutch and didnt even know what it was?? odd.

But it does need inspection if has been registered out of province regardless.
                  I assumed the clutch should be legal because Ive seen/heard of many cars around here having them.

Its been months, How am I supposed to demand my money back?
                  Besides it has bald tires and the running light bulb and blinker bulb is not working

Comment

vortex
                    lol thats my car on your front page?

Comment

Originally posted by doublejceballos View Post
                      Thanks man, your located on the island right?
                      Anyway...
                      Yes it does have a BC vin right in the door jam.
                      The shop entered the bc vin and didnt find it in the system for some reason
                      And I didnt make fuss because I didnt know better, but I was definately choked.
                      He told me he was cutting me a deal at 300 for inspection, im not sure what it cost elsewhere
                      I was referred to him because he was leniant from a member on the board
                      but the shop had never encountered a triple plate clutch and didnt even know what it was?? odd.

But it does need inspection if has been registered out of province regardless.
                      I assumed the clutch should be legal because Ive seen/heard of many cars around here having them.

Its been months, How am I supposed to demand my money back?
                      Besides it has bald tires and the running light bulb and blinker bulb is not working

Well, being that its been months you probably actually won't get your money back, But i still might make a phone call and call them out on poor service, and write up a poor review on them online (say, like on this forum).

Out of province inspection at most shops is about $150 taxes-in. I have a few places i could recommend if you were out on the island here, but seeing as your in vancouver i wouldn't know what to suggestion.

The triple plate clutch is definitely completely legal. In BC, just about any car modification you can think of is legal, as long as the car still complies with some basic rules (ie: ride height, headlight specs, etc.).

Yes thats this car on the front page ... I wish i kept those old wheels :'( I was so choked when i missed grabbing them back when timo sold them.

Comment

want to buy the gtr back?

Comment

Originally posted by doublejceballos View Post
                          want to buy the gtr back?
                          Nah i've got other big projects on the go

Its definitely a super nice car though, i miss it sometimes.

Comment

ive seen that car in the street of toronto a couple of times and remeber how mean it sounded.

you parting out the wheels?

Comment

My offer is on the table.. give it to me, it will be passed the BC inspection

Done deal..
                              Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

Originally posted by blu2fourty View Post
                                ive seen that car in the street of toronto a couple of times and remeber how mean it sounded.

you parting out the wheels?
                                Sorry man. Your not the first to ask
                                But they fit the car perfectly.

Let's Do it Dah

Comment

Working...
                                X