FS/WTT:Moded skyline HCR32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelaog View Post
    It was a valuable question. I'd buy a car with that motor, regardless of the make. Hell I'd even buy that 01 ranger if it had a big single on a fully built 2jze.
    Good point. A single turbo, built 2J is worth about what he is asking for the car even if it isnt in a car, haha.

Comment

It was a valuable question. I'd buy a car with that motor, regardless of the make. Hell I'd even buy that 01 ranger if it had a big single on a fully built 2jze.
      I think the real question is would I be selling it if it had a fully built 2jze single?
      DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
        I think the real question is would I be selling it if it had a fully built 2jze single?
        Yes, probably. To put it into a car that isn't an 01 ranger. Like a Datsun 240z or 540. Or a skyrine

Anyways, vteckilla I sent you a pm I think my offer is pretty good. Better than an 01 ranger unless you like gutless pickups =]

jk snow lololol

Comment

Yes, probably. To put it into a car that isn't an 01 ranger. Like a Datsun 240z or 540. Or a skyrine

Anyways, vteckilla I sent you a pm I think my offer is pretty good. Better than an 01 ranger unless you like gutless pickups =]

jk snow lololol
          hahaha... its true. I wont deny it. I prefer "peppy" though... FYI haha
          DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Originally posted by Snow View Post
            hahaha... its true. I wont deny it. I prefer "peppy" though... FYI haha
            Peppy is what people use to describe their car when it's more than a four cylinder less than 8 but non-turbo. Volvos are generally peppy or super peppy depending if they are 5 cylinder NA or 5 cylinder turbo. Peppy also describes if you chose the manual 5 spd instead of the standard automatic =/

Comment

Peppy is what people use to describe their car when it's more than a four cylinder less than 8 but non-turbo. Volvos are generally peppy or super peppy depending if they are 5 cylinder NA or 5 cylinder turbo. Peppy also describes if you chose the manual 5 spd instead of the standard automatic =/
              And it's a 5 spd. I would deem it peppy. Regardless; back OT!

Comment

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!
                (OO)SKYRINE(OO)

Comment

Originally posted by vtec killa View Post
                  Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  You broke my heart a little.... I've been waitig months for a car like this to come up.

Comment

andrew did you get the car or someone else snatched this baby?

R33 Skyline GTR VSPEC (White)
                    R32 Skyline GTS-T (Ztune Silver) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Polak_GTS-T View Post
                      andrew did you get the car or someone else snatched this baby?
                      apparently he sold to someone else. But apparently he may not buy it, if so he will sell to me muahaha

Selling whore =[

Comment

Working...
                      X