Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Un-Finished Track Car / BNR32 :(

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by PH_Motorsports View Post
    Yes this can be streetable, There's nothing that makes this car un-safe!

    Please come view the car, for what you get and the price, this should be gone already...
    Drop me a PM with your phone number, and I'll come by and look at it on Wednesday. I have a few other GT-R's in my eye's, but if this is appealing to me, I'll for sure consider it.

    I really want to check it out, and do some comparisons with it and the others I'm interested in.
    135
    ├┼┼╕
    246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by PH_Motorsports View Post
      QuickSale -
      Motor/Tranny/BBS Rims/HKS suspension/ARC swaybars/Tomei Exhaust
      BNR32 complete Shell

      Now - $4000 CAD FIRM
      Are you saying 4000$ for basicly the whole car!! this is crazy !Man if this deal is still available in two weeks i'll come over and take it!
      My car keeps on stealing my money .

      Comment


      • #33
        Yes DJ - I'll let it go for $4K, plus all my misc spare parts.
        View FS Roller on youtube, if seriously interested, PM me ,and I'll give you my PH #, so I can give more detail.

        also, I've started to paint the engine bay white.

        Comment


        • #34
          was this car crashed??????
          Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by cschepp View Post
            was this car crashed??????
            no wtf ?
            what kind of comment is that, especially as you seen the car in person.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by cschepp View Post
              was this car crashed??????
              If by crashed you mean I dropped a penny on it, then yes.

              It was in a FENDER BENDER, hardly a legit crash.
              135
              ├┼┼╕
              246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

              Comment


              • #37
                i was just wondering because everything was redone and repainted. please dont get mad.
                Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by PH_Motorsports View Post
                  Yes DJ - I'll let it go for $4K, plus all my misc spare parts.
                  View FS Roller on youtube, if seriously interested, PM me ,and I'll give you my PH #, so I can give more detail.

                  also, I've started to paint the engine bay white.
                  I'll let you know in about two weeks if its still available.
                  My car keeps on stealing my money .

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Bump

                    Rustfree chassis
                    bbs rims, like new hks suspension , arc swaybars, N1 body parts, 90% complete motor, running not blown

                    All for $4000 CAD

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Wow, killer deal!
                      1/1_Scale
                      パーソナリティは、1つを得る

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        That's an insane deal!!! WTF someone buy this already!!!! IF didn't spend that much on my tuition this car would be gone.
                        1990 BNR32 (SOLD)
                        1996 BCNR33 GTR

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Lots of interest, no ones come to view yet though

                          PM w. Interest / Come w. Trailer..

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            to the top

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              to the top

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                To The Top

                                Need This Car Gone Asap

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X