Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 R32 GTS-t Type M

Hey all,

A couple of missed opportunities have led me to believe I should seriously consider selling my car. I know this is anything but the season to sell it but with my eye on bigger and better things it would help to have the cash at hand.

The car has been great. It has been very well taken care of by myself with the help of many of the Western members (one in particular; thanks M13).

The interior is practically mint other than a bubble on the passenger side of the dash, and a fairly worn Recaro full bucket. The exterior could use a paint job, and one wheel could use refinishing. Otherwise THOUSANDS of dollars have been invested in this car as outlined below. PM with any questions or if you'd like to see the car. Car is stored now (always is for the winter). I can provide storage until Spring if you want.

Looking for $8000

White 1993 Skyline GTS-T Type M

134,XXX Km's
    No accidents

Exterior:
    -R32 GTR N1 Front Bumper
    -R32 GTR Aluminum Hood/Grill
    -R32 GTR Headlights
    -R32 GTR rear spoiler
    -R32 GTST Type M side skirts
    -R32 GTST Type M rear valence
    -HID King H1's (4300K)

Suspension/Wheels:
    -Cusco front swaybar.
    -HKS Hipermax coilovers
    -Blitz Type 01 3-piece lightweight rims, 17x7 front with 225/45 tires and 17x8 rear with 235/45 tires

Engine/Performance:
    -R34 NEO 6 turbo (30k kms <9psi). Steel exhaust wheel.
    -SARD racing R2D2 blow off valve
    -HKS adjustable wastegate actuator
    -Manual Boost Controller
    -Greddy V-Spec FMIC
    -GodSpeed Aluminum Radiator
    -Electric Fan Conversion
    -Splitfire Coil Packs
    -Warlbro 255lph Fuel Pump
    -Apexi Air Filter and aluminum intake
    -Top Speed Divorced Dump pipe
    -Greddy 80mm Downpipe
    -Z-Tune Test Pipe w/O2 Bung
    -Kakimoto Racing Regu-R 3" catback exhaust
    -Nismo single plate clutch
    -Custom oil catch tank
    -SPL aluminum rear subframe collars
    -HAWK HPS brake pads
    -Dixcel/AP racing slotted front rotors

Interior/Sound:
    -Recaro SPG full bucket racing seat
    -Swoosh Water Temp, Oil Temp, Boost Gauges (Defi knock-offs)
    -Momo steering wheel
    -Momo shift knob
    -"Short" Shifter
    -Neffy wrapped centre console trim
    -Kenwood CD player
    -Pioneer Premier GM-X602 amp
    -JL audio 10" sub
    -CompuStar 1-way. Turbo timer, remote start, door/trunk/hood pins, 5000' range.

Recent Maintenance:
    -Tranny and diff serviced with Motul Gear 300 75w90 gear oil
    -PitWorks timing belt (kit) and new waterpump
    -PitWork AC Belt
    -Replace Coolant/Heater Hoses under intake manifold.
    -New Intake/Valve Cover Gaskets
    -Motul Total 10w40 at 132k kms.
    -New plugs at 123k
    -Splitfire Coil Packs at 124k

This car is a tune, FPR, MAF and Injectors away from you putting any turbo you want on it and making big numbers. I've already arranged to buy another members FPR and MAF for cheap. I also have an uninstalled Greddy Underdrive Pulley (lightweight billet aluminum; andonized blue).

I'll throw some pics down here; not all most up to date (missing the new gauges and a few others, will take more later).

No up-to-date interior shots but I will take some tonight when I am out at the office signing some papers (car is stored in my parents heated warehouse.)

There are progress threads both here and GTRPWR.
    GTRC Thread
    GTRPWR Thread
    DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Gauges:

I have another center vent that will be going in once I figure out how to run the gauge wires through it neatly.
    Last edited by Snow; 12-18-2010, 12:29 AM.
    DISCLAIMER: If any of the above comments in this post hurt your feelings you are likely taking me too seriously; I'm probably just busting your balls. If you're unsure, feel free to PM me and we can discuss the matter privately, as to not pull the thread OT.

Comment

Good weather bump.

Comment

BTW I have a mint center vent... Just out for gauge install.

Bump since I just found out we're moving to Ontario in August and I'm not taking the car with me.

It's listed for $8500 on CL because Spring is coming, but you guys are my friends of course, so dealios can be made.

Comment

Hate to be that guy but, do not message me if you are from the States looking to buy a Skyline and don't have a clue about the laws of importing them to the USA. Unless you live in Oregon or Florida, and/or have full intention of driving/flying up to buy the car and drive it down YOURSELF (as I will not deliver the car across the Canada-US border) do not message me asking how to bring the car into the states unless you want an internet based middle finger.

Seriously people...

Comment

If anyone is interested:

Mic isn't that great on the phone I used to record it. I wouldn't say that adaquately shows how the car sounds.

Just got engaged. Found out I'm officially moving to Waterloo.

Just fixed an exhaust leak.
            Last edited by Snow; 04-05-2011, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Pictures taken today and underbody shots taken a week or two ago. Also have an exhaust video in there that sounds like my exhaust... Used a shitty camera that had a decent mic.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

SOLD. Mods close/delete.

Comment

Working...
                X