Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R

SOLD SOLD SOLD Please delete.

I have for sale a 1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R. The car is a 2 door coupe, with a 2.6L inline 6 cylinder RB26dett engine. Car has charcoal gray exterior with black/gray interior. Car has manual 5 speed transmission, AWD, Right hand drive, 4 wheel steering, power windows, power mirrors, power folding mirrors, digital climate control, A/C, 77xxxkms on body and 67xxxkms on the engine. I have babied this car since imported from Japan in January 2008. I absolutely love my GT-R, but it is time to move on. Currently, the car has minor engine problems. I was going to fix, but will be going to school in the near future. I am in no hurry to sell the car, but would prefer to sell before the summer. I have had my GT-R garaged since August 2010. I currently start it up every 1-2 weeks. This car is astonishingly beautiful. I have spent hundreds of hours invested in the exterior and interior. My car is lightly modified (was never into huge mods or rice lol).

Mods:
    - R33 RB26dett (Bigger oil pump and crank collar)
    - Garrett GT2530 steel wheel ball bearing turbos. Can handle approx 550 hp.
    - Fresh paint job. I chose the Lexus Smokey Granite Mica but added a little more black pearl and red/green metallic flakes. I had the corner signals, head lights and brake lights clear coated.
    - Nismo intakes with K&N Filters.
    - I do not remember what type of downpipe. I do know it fit really well and has a flex pipe.
    - Ztune test pipe to an Apexi Cat-Back with resonator. The exhaust is throaty and deep but not loud.
    - Nismo clutch with lightweight flywheel.
    - 6000K N-Motion HID’s with HID bulbs in license plate and marker lights.
    - 17” Technomagnesio Magnisium rims (came on the car but are SUPER light).
    - 255/40 ZR17 Khumo Ecsta tires.
    - Removed rear wiper and installed Nismo cap.
    - Boost gauge installed in the glove box.
    - AEM Wideband and AutoMeter Sport Comp II Oil Pressure mounted on the A-Pillar.
    - Underbody undercoat.
    - Compustar 9000ASF Pro Alarm. Auto-start, turbo timer built in.
    - Nismo shift knob.

I had the car maintained at Z-Tune when they were open. I always had synthetic put in every 6-7K. I’ve replaced the power steering pump, put in royal purple transmission fluid, iridium spark plugs, cleaned the coils, replaced the harness and igniter chip. When I had the R33 engine installed, we put in a new OEM head gasket, head studs, new OEM timing belt and water pump. Once again, the car is absolutely beautiful. I love this car to death and do not want to sell, but due to unforeseen circumstances this is my only option.
    I will possibly accept a trade for a bike plus cash. I am asking $9,200 obo. This car needs to be seen in person to appreciate. I am part of the Skyline Community in the lower mainland; a lot of members can vouch for how good and clean this car is. I know I have forgotten a lot more details. Please if you have any questions of concerns, you can e-mail, call or txt me. I will be more than happy to elaborate and explain more information on the car.

PRICE DROP from $10,000 to $9,200 OBO. The car is just sitting in my garage. Somebody pick her up before she is gone.

Video of car: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ent=CarVid.mp4

Last edited by TheKidd147; 02-20-2013, 12:19 AM. Reason: Sold
    FVI .ca
    "We arn't just Importers, we are Owners"

1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R - SOLD :-(

Bump for PRICE DROP!! Asking $9200 for this immaculate GTR!!!
    FVI .ca

Comment

"Minor engine problems" may be scaring off some people. Details would help!
      Dan
      sigpic
      The Beaumont Connection

Comment

Originally posted by GTR-Dad View Post
        "Minor engine problems" may be scaring off some people. Details would help!
        Dan
        I was thinking that, so this is what I was told:

So when I had the car inspected the mechanics told me it isn't rod knock. They said it sounds like a head alignment issue (because we had the head off when the engine was being installed) or an issue with the lifters. So with that being said, it does make it cheaper to fix. Your probably looking at new lifters; which run about $800 I believe. If it is a head alignment needed, all it will cost is new head gasket and re-surfacing ($300 tops). You could maybe re-use the studs because they haven't been in long but I'd recommend getting new ones. That is just to fix the problem - so all in all you might be looking at $1200-1500 with head studs, gasket and sealants.

The two reasons why I'm not wanting to fix the engine is because I do not have the time anymore and because I will be going to school soon. Plus, I'd also be too tempted to do more than just resolve the issue lol. I'd want to put in new cams, cam gears.. Lol not cheap. The car would be a lot more fun with cams as that would give the gt2530's a quicker spool.

Thanks Dan. I appreciate the input :-)
        FVI .ca

Comment

Car is SOLD to who i'm glad to say a Good owner.

Thanks!
          FVI .ca

Comment

Working...
          X