99 R34 V-spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 R34 V-spec

My friends GTR will be arriving at the end of July but asked me to get a head start on this ad. Its a white 99 R34 v-spec that has been built very nicely. It was a 3.5 B grade I believe from the auctions in Japan. Once landed, we will get it BC compliant, take it to a shop for complete fluid services and compression tests.

Here are a few photos.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

These are just some of the pictures that we have. We have a few more of misc parts including coilovers / exhaust and CF pieces.

He will be asking 50K OBO for this car. Now some of you might gripe and complain that the price may be a little high but if you knew the trouble and pain of bringing it over here, paying the ridiculous BC taxes which amounts to almost 18%, getting it BC compliant and running the tests for a clean bill of health..... you would understand.

Like I said, it wont be here till end of July and probably wont be ready for sale until Mid August after all is said and done. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Though I am new to these boards, I have been a long time outstanding member on Nagtroc.
    Last edited by aliasvfx; 05-18-2014, 03:52 PM.
Working...
X