X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 R34 Sedan

*pasted from CL*
    1998 Skyline R34 Sedan

I'm sure I'll regret putting this up for sale, but as the summer ends and I look for an effective storage option for my car, I find myself re-organizing my priorities. Worst case scenario, I store the car over the winter, do some minor upgrades and enjoy it for another summer next year.

1998 Nissan Skyline R34 Sedan
    ~113k km on healthy RB25DET NEO6 motor with 5 speed manual transmission.
    Engine is pretty stock with an ISIS V2 mbc set to 10psi.
    Regular oil changes with 15w40 Rotella.
    HKS front mount intercooler.
    Blitz rad cap.
    Apex'i air intake.
    Remote start/turbo timer/passive lock system.
    Unknown turbo-back exhaust with cat-delete. Sounds very smooth yet growls hard upon throttle. It's not too loud and I've gotten a lot of compliments on it.

Authentic Bride bucket seat, VERY comfortable.
    Nardi (Gara I believe) steering wheel, very classy and comfortable.
    Double DIN touch screen head unit.
    AEM Wideband gauge.
    DEPO Racing Boost gauge.
    DEPO Racing Water Temp gauge.

18" SSR Vienna Dish wheels with new tires all around.
    Neochrome 7-sided lug nuts.
    Nismo 2way diff.
    Nismo R-Spec coilovers.
    Battle Version front tc rods.

The good: It's every kid's dream car. It definitely was mine, and I'm glad to say that I got to live that dream, and still do Mechanically this car runs very well and have never stalled out on me, nor left me stranded for engine/transmission issues. It did leave me stranded once but that was due to a faulty differential bearing spinning, replaced it with a newer housing and gearset and it hasn't caused me any problems since. And it's an R34, c'mon!

The bad: Front bumper is ziptied together, it adds character but I understand you'll try to haggle the price with that. Like I said, it adds character. If you buy the car but really want a clean bumper, I'm sure I can help you source a new bumper. The power steering pump just stopped working. Only issue I find with that is trying to turn the wheels when fully stopped because of the wide wheels up front. The speedo currently isn't working due to broken speedo sensor, just have to find the part and plug it in. And lastly the trunk leaks a bit through the taillight housing, very common and fortunately it's an easy fix.

Overall: It's a killer car that turns heads everywhere it goes, and it's a blast to drive as well. I've slid it a few times, I will not lie, but on a daily basis I drive fairly slowly to avoid the shitty road conditions we have here.

I'm asking $15,000.
    If you're worried about whether this car will clear speed bumps and stuff, this car is probably not for you.
    If you're worried about whether driving rhd is scary or not, this car is probably not for you.
    Please, let's not waste each others' time, if you're seriously interested, we can chat. I will not let you test drive it for the heck of it. Bring payment and show me you're serious.

I have 2 other spare sets of wheels with tires on them I'm willing to throw in with the deal for super cheap as well. Basically, Looking to get away from these kind of cars for the next little while and focus on other priorities for now.
Working...
X