Aug 1989 BNR32 Nissan Skyline GT-R Project for sale cheap, NC, USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aug 1989 BNR32 Nissan Skyline GT-R Project for sale cheap, NC, USA

At this time, I am forced to sell the car that I purchased from a seller only last fall. The sale is for personal reasons, although I really wish I could keep the car. My loss = your gain.

The car is currently located in Charlotte, NC, however it was brought in to the US from Canada at least 5-10 years ago and was never declared for importation unfortunately. This means it needs to go out to Canada and come back in. My asking price includes my time, efforts, and all costs involved in transporting it from NC to Canada (near Buffalo, NY) then back in to receive the appropriate HS-7, 3520-1, and 7501 customs forms. I live in the DC area, so I can deliver the car anywhere between Buffalo, NY and as far south as Richmond, VA after I export and legally import.

If my full asking price is met, I'm also willing to include all the extra parts I have for the car including extra front subframe with some control arms, hub(s), knuckle(s), rotor(s) and rotors, as well as a Zex nitrous kit.

If you'd like a better deal and are willing to save me the hassle of trailering it to Canada and back, I'm willing to give a sizeable discount there.

Please contact me at 240-330-3490 via phone call or text, or via email at trevor.cobb+bluer32@gmail.com

August 1989 R32 Nissan Skyline GT-R, Chassis Number "358"
    70,734km (44k miles)
    $12,500

Pictures:
    http://imgur.com/a/P9xbe
    (*please note that the Advan wheels are not included with the car, it is on stock 16" R32 GTR wheels now)

The good:
    - all rust repaired and eliminated throughout entire vehicle
    - chassis underside and interior fully high performance undercoated for noise deadening and rust protection
    - engine re-built using crower rods, calico main and rod bearings, OEM Nissan full gasket kit, Ferrea valve locks, Nissan N1 oil pump and water pump
    - brand new front windshield
    - super low production number August '89 car, no waiting for a clock to import legally
    - fully re-upholstered front and rear seats with no ripping or foam disintegration on driver side bolsters
    - super sweet blue painted interior trim pieces (lol)
    - all body work on whole car completed prior to paint (no dings, dents)
    - painted C6 Corvette "Jetstream Blue" or ready to be re-sprayed in any color you choose as all glass, trim and moldings have already been removed
    - original key included with imprinted key code and 2 additional GT-R keys

The meh:
    - car is in a state of disassembly that was required for the rust repair, including driver rear quarter panel replacement, and paint job (see pics), but does roll and steer just fine
    - prior to re-assembly the paint on the roof began to peel (forcing previous owner to rage quit and not look at the car for 2+ years)
    - stock turbos: one with some shaft play and other with some exhaust wheel damage (rebuild with N1 kit on ebay cheap!)

Parts/Work Needed to complete:
    - carpeting
    - floor mats
    - door panels
    - rear interior quarter panel pieces
    - b-pillar interior window trim pieces
    - new windshield, window, and door moldings and trim
    - rear quarter glass
    - trunk interior trim pieces
    - front seatbelts
    - rear parcel shelf tray (cardboard covered in carpeting that rear speakers sit on top of)
    - downpipe (factory one was cut when engine was removed)
    - turbo rebuild or replacement
    - intercooler
    (rear bumper, exhaust, driver headlight, armrest, and door frame trim will be included in sale, but must be freighted to buyer as those parts are not currently with the car, I can also provide rear quarter glass and a downpipe with this freight shipment)

Work needed to complete:
    - strip, prime, re-paint roof and rear bumper (or re-spray whole car)
    - finalize engine cold and hot side assembly
    - re-install interior
    Last edited by YumGTR; 03-02-2015, 10:28 PM.

edited ad for further clarity

Comment

Is this the car you brought in on new years eve? Thought it was gun grey unless you bastardized it in blue haha

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
      For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

Working...
      X