Feeler: JUN Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: JUN Group Buy

I have had a few people contact me over the last little while after learning about my connection with JUN and request that i order them some parts. Seeing as there are little things like bank transfer fees and such it makes sense for the small group of us to do it at once to split the bank fee.

This order will be happening regardless of how much interest there is or what sort of dollar value it totals via gtrc/freshalloy.

Now who here would be interested in purchasing parts from JUN? I am waiting on updated shipping costs for myself so i cannot provide an accurate price right now on any specific item but come later today or Monday i will be able to. So for right now i am just wondering if anyone is interested in ordering a part or two.

If there is enough interest i will post prices in a new thread, if it is only a few people we can sort it out via pm. All items would be available for Edmonton pick up at my local residence and the prices will reflect the item, shipping from japan and customs fees(6.1% duty plus 7% gst). If you live else where we would have to arrange shipping from Edmonton to you.

if you are wondering "is this worth it", the answer is yes JUN may not be cheap but it sure wont be what you normally see retail wise.

If you need info about a jun part by all means ask here or pm me

Edit: in the odd case the order does not get dinged with duty/gst i would by all means refund that portion of the value to those involved in this group buy. You can even ask to see the customs paper work come time.

Sounds Interesting. Ill wait for pricing on a Jun Oil Pump, Pistons or let just say the whole available parts list

Comment

i have had a few pm's already so when Mr. Tanaka gets back to me i will let everyone know.

Comment

I'd be interested in a few parts. When do you plan on making the order?
        Dan Hofman
        DnA Garage - the performance gene
        www.dnagarage.ca

Comment

we were thinking early December but that can go up or down as people want.

Comment

I have spoken with Mr. Tanaka and he says that the sole provider in Canada is theskylineshop in Abbotsford BC for all Jun performance parts

Comment

yes SCI is the sole distributer of JUN in Canada.

read that statement closely.
              My last order with JUN topped 15k.

Comment

id be interested in probably a clutch fork pivot and maybe a light weight flywheel if its still streetable with an OEM GTR clutch.

this stuff is got a GTS-T, not a GTR, but the things im looking for arent exactly GTR specific anyways(atleast i dont think so)
                whats going to power my skyline come spring?

Comment

i would love an oil pump
                  Sponsored by

Concepts in Motion
                  Dealer for Royal Purple, AMS Oil, Pro Charger Baer brake and more

Grand Prix Kartways

Comment

December would be good for me, I'm pulling the engine for a refresh so I'd be in for at least an oil pump, if the price is competitive. Perhaps other parts depending on what I find inside.
                    JF

Comment

Drive collar, Pump , gaskets, rings, valve springs, retainers

Comment

Put me down for an oil pump if you can get some good pricing.
                        1991 Case 580K 2WD Extendahoe (aka "Brutus")
                        2006 Ford F350 SD PSD Crew DRW (aka "Monster")
                        2006 Kubota F2880 60" Mower & 51" Snowblower (aka "Buzz")

Comment

depending of course on pricing, but I'd be down for at least an oil pump!
                          1992 GTR - 2.7L, GT2871R's, forged bottom end, big valves, 270* cams, R34 getrag
                          2000 Honda Insight - 70+mpg daily driver
                          2003 Sierra 2500HD Diesel - Tow vehicle

Comment

Any luck on JUN oil pump price?
                            No build thread.
                            1991 nissan
                            El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

I have not forgot about you guys;-)

just been very busy, give me a bit.

Also Eber, Jun only makes intake gaskets.

Comment

Working...
                              X