Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ganador Mirrors Group Buy (M3 style Mirrors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ganador Mirrors Group Buy (M3 style Mirrors)

Okay guys once again I need GTRC’s help for some group buying power…

I’m looking to get some ganador mirrors (look like M3 Mirrors) and Adam was nice enough to set up group buy pricing for me and 4 others…

“Ganador Aero Mirrors - 34,500 JPY (312.00 CAD + Shipping). Shipping
    will be roughly 45 CAD extra for EMS.

To catch this price, we will need 5 buyers including yourself.

These mirrors are not painted so

Example photo on the mirrors is here:

the cheapest I’ve found them was for was for 371 US + shipping, the avg selling price i found was around 400+US.. so it’s a pretty sweet deal for some sweet looking mirrors…

anyways if you’re interested post up in this thread and we’ll see if we can get this group buy going
    Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

http://www.facebook.com/TitoboyApproved "like" us #doWhatULove

Are these manual or electric?
    Also, Will they weigh more or less than stock?

thanks
    sigpic

Comment

they should be electric and mirror weight really shouldnt be an issue. Good deal on these guys, can easily pay over 400 for these
      2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
      1969 Cooper S. Restored
      1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

the mirror itself is electric and can be adjusted from in the car but im pretty sure you can't fold these in anymore :P

as for weight they should be about the same... maybe a bit less since it is smaller.
        Team TBA sponsored by YOKOHAMA: YOKOHAMA, Feast AE/RS, Titoboy Approved, Importfest, NextMOD, DSPEED.

Comment

was actually debating if I should get these or not, but ummm.. does anybody know if the mirror sit flush with the door ( like the edge of it ) or does it leave a bit of a gap from what I saw with other car's that have this on ? ..

GAP

NO GAP
          If you can't join 'em, beat 'em

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

hmmm im not sure... but ill be able to tell you once i get and install mine 8)

Comment

ya, i would like to get on this also, but I dont want the gap; call me picky, but i find it more cleaner when there's no gap .. so if anyone can verify the there isn't a gap or not, i can make my decision..

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

anyone? there must be someone here in canada with them... these mirrors are quite popular as almost every other car i see in japan that has aftermarket mirrors has these ones :P lol

Comment

This mirror below is a TBO Aero type and not made any more. They look great from the out side, but when it comes to visability they are not good!

On with the Ganador, they will fit flush. Ive seen them up front at the trade shows and never once were they misaligned.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
                  For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

anybody with a pic of it .. Would like a full visual on how it would look ..

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

I run them on my GTR. They are very handsome looking check out this thread for pics of the gunmetal gtr.

I have a friend who needs to get a little work done on his JDM car, he is going to school in Victoria. What shop should he take his car to?

Go nuts, there are tons of pics of it in there.

Comment

jus curious thou, the pic I have up with the gap, it looks pretty similar to the ganador mirrors ? .. what brand are those ? Other than that, if this group sale pulls some time after new yrs. I would be interested

-- ProjecT PhenoM --

Comment

Here is a shot of the mirrors as they roll down to square one this summer. I think it's wonderful that you're taking your styling cues from me , Neal !:-D
                          They fit well and are well sprung

Comment

LOL thanks Nick for posting the pics... see all cool skylines have these mirrors... and i sooooo want them... doesn't anyone else? :-P :-D

Comment

Originally posted by FEAST AE/RS View Post
                              This mirror below is a TBO Aero type and not made any more. They look great from the out side, but when it comes to visability they are not good!

On with the Ganador, they will fit flush. Ive seen them up front at the trade shows and never once were they misaligned.

actually adam those mirrors are easy to see through.. ( thats my carin the pic btw)... i still find it quite easy to see visually...

Comment

Working...
                              X