No announcement yet.

Group Buy: LED gauge cluster lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can tell you buddy I didn't get them hehehe. This is definitly a mystery. Someone keeps accepting the pkg's. Don't they need my real name and signature for the package. Can you please find out.

Comment

pm me your adress.
      if its the same as whats on my records.
      cant do anything about it
      Skyline hipster owl

Comment

Hey Kurt don't worry I just got them in the Mail, no one signed for anything as it was in my mailbox this morning.

Comment

sweet
          it was a little late
          but at least it got there!

cheers!
          kurt
          Skyline hipster owl

Comment

can i still get them?

Comment

I will take a set as well. As long as you can ship to the states, should only be a few $$$ extra since they are small.

Comment

Make sure if you have a gtr to get 2 extra center console lamps as the GTR gauge cluster needs 2 x 74R lamps for the bottom. The gts cluster is not affected by these. If you don't you'll either have white lighting near the 0km and up to 40km/r or no light at all if you do like me and take them out cause you didn't know.
                No build thread.
                1991 nissan
                El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

making an order on wednesday as ive had a few people inquire and i need some of my own

pm me if you need any
                  Skyline hipster owl

Comment

Can you get Green cluster bulbs?? you know how I have this fetish for green

Comment

Kurt i'll take a set for GTR, in white not red with the 2 extra 74r bulbs shipping to l6h2l5 Braden has my info pm ifyou need it, and pm price also cheers~Dave
                      1992 BNR32 Skyline GT-R

Originally posted by bignate
                      If you are too lazy to search the site for info you are certainly too lazy maintain a 15+yr old JDM car.
                      Ass, grass or cash Nobody Rides for free!!

Comment

i am in for 3 blue lights for the middle gauge cluster
                        pm me the price and how you take pmts thanks

Comment

i gotta say, i wasnt to inpressed with how my guages look now after installing the red led's you sent me. sorry but its the truth. it didnt even turn the whole spedo and tach red. they are half white and half red now. and then another GTRC member sold me bulbs to correct this and those ended up turning the remaining white part of the guage orange and black.
                          WHEN MY TURBO'S GET SPOOLED, YOUR GONNA GET SCHOOLED
                          (OO)______(OO)
                          Originally posted by Snow
                          Japanese boys remind me of my Skyline

Comment

I did mention the "crappy" results in a GTR earlier in this post :roll:
                            Best solution is to either go white or stay oem. For less than $30 I couldn't complain too much.
                            No build thread.
                            1991 nissan
                            El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

hm i liked the way mine look

it could be brighter but its a little bit of alright
                              Skyline hipster owl

Comment

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
                                I did mention the "crappy" results in a GTR earlier in this post :roll:
                                Best solution is to either go white or stay oem. For less than $30 I couldn't complain too much.
                                I'd complain...you can get the real deal on ebay from Zero Point Electronics, I've seen them in local cars in Melbourne (when I'm there) they outdo everything on the market, light output, coverage, brightness

Comment

Working...
                                X