Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB r32 exterior parts(side skirts, bumpers, etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB r32 exterior parts(side skirts, bumpers, etc...

i have a friend that does bodykits and i was able to talk him into making us body parts. im basically trying to generate a list of what parts people are willing to buy like open mouth grill, etc.... if the demand is good enough he will make those parts. however he needs to copy them from the original. so we also need people that have the original pieces(no knockoffs!) to copy a mold. people that give their kits to be molded will get compensated with much greater discounts on any other body parts they need to buy. for everyone else we will still get discounts compared to how much they would list the products on their website. so anyone in the gta area that has parts they are willing to be molded contact me and anyone that has part they would like to buy post here what it is(brand, model, etc...) and we'll try to find an original one to make a mold out off.

i will be updating the first post with the names of people that are interested.

oem gtr spoiler in cf overlay or full cf.
    1.shaz10
    2.0piston
    3.zeldaman
    4.lalex
    5.mcfly
    6.nerdjuice

r33 type open mouth grill in cf overlay or full cf
    1.linedriver
    2.rabbit(maybe) im putting your name here since you keep asking to buy mine.

nismo side shells aka nismo side skirt (just the rear piece that connects to the oem skirt)
    1.shaz10
    Devil R sponsored by:
    Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

I would be interested in the stock gtr rear spoiler in carbon. the stock one is heavy! maybe some of the wider front fenders.

Comment

i'll have to ask if he can do the stock spoiler in carbon fiber. but the wider front fenders, we need something to make a mold out of.
      Devil R sponsored by:

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

does anyone have uninstalled sideskirts or anything they want molded? im gonna volunteer my nismo side sheels for them to make a mold of. how many people would be interested in buying that so i can get a price on how much it'll cost you. mind you this will be at a discounted rate compared to what they'll list on their site.
        Devil R sponsored by:

Comment

Yeah i would also love a stock OEM style rear spoiler in carbon fiber. Hope he can do it. If he can ill donate mine to be used for form
          sigpic

Comment

for the stock gtr spoiler i have tons here in toronto i can use. ill see him sometime this week and ill ask him if its doable.
            Devil R sponsored by:

Comment

i got good news. he can do it in cf. but for it be in full cf he needs at least 10 people and it will be expensive as anyone that knows how much full wet cf will cost or he can do it in frp and wrap it in cf which is how most companies do it. for that he only needs around 4 people to confirm orders and it still will be a lot lighter than the stock wing.
              Devil R sponsored by:

Comment

check you pm alex.

Also i have a veilside front lip that i would love to have in carbon! But its cracking and needs to be patched prior to molding however. But the catch is that its currently on my car and if i take it off it will look retarded. how long does he need it to make a mold.

I really want side skirts (cf if possible), rear stock wing in cf, front lip in cf, and something for the rear bumper, its just too high and looks funny. Ideas?
                1991 BNR32 - SOLD (sigh...)

"Want pretty? Go order a Fairlady, want fast go grab a Skyline! "

Comment

also interested in the the center console trim and speedo cluster surround.

Comment

getting a lot of interest here and also in my pms. looks like this is very viable. now i need to talk to my friend to figure out pricing for gtrc.
                    Devil R sponsored by:

Comment

hey

i'm in for the cf oem spoiler! let me know the price !!!

Comment

we just talked about it and pricing isnt gonna be bad. in fact its most likely gonna be as cheap or even cheaper than ebay. but this will be for only the first batch of people that order stuff. so get things started i need to compile a list of people that want to confirm and order. basically we need at least ten people to be able to get a mold done. this is just breaking even with the mold. so people that are genuinely interested sign up here add your name and what part is. so far the most interest seems to be the stock gtr spoiler. all parts can be either fpr or fpr with cf overlay. either way it will be significantly lighter than the stock counterpart. if some is baller enough we can also do the whole thing in cf but it will cost about 3-4 times the price of the fpr with cf overlay version. just so people know cf overlay is the same thing seibon dose with their hoods.

p.s. we can make a mold of anything as long as we get at least 10 people to confirm an order so we can break even on the mold. so even if the parts not listed dont be shy about listing it to generate interest. you never know what other people might want.
                        Devil R sponsored by:

Comment

id like to see open mount grills getting made, but since nobody is mentioning it, i doubt it will happen. one can always hope:-D
                          whats going to power my skyline come spring?

Comment

oem gtr wings in cf

Comment

Yeah I'd really like an OEM wing in CF. Price on the full CF and FPR with CF overlay please. So that's what, like 7 people so far?
                              My Garage:
                              1990 Nissan Skyline GTR Nismo Edition - Action Hotdog Go!
                              2008 Audi RS4 - Hand Banana
                              1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT- Dirty Winter Car
                              1988 Toyota Supra Base - Trojan Judas Hairnet Battle Tree.

Comment

Working...
                              X