No announcement yet.

R32 Body Parts in Richmond BC anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 Body Parts in Richmond BC anyone ?

We should hit these guys up for a Group Buy.....

ROCKETZ AUTOSPORTS PRODUCTS

Here's a link to their R32 Stuff that they have:

They are located in Richmond, BC. Maybe someone around that area can stop in and check them out.

Seems like decent prices already ($195 for a Reproduction GT-R Front Bumper in FibreGlass....as an example)....

Also, their prices for Carbon Fiber Hoods seems to be from about $500-$600 for all of the cars listed and although they DO list one for an R32....they don't have a price shown.
    Hopefully it should be about the same as the other though. I will call them tomorrow and get more details.

Seems worth checking into.

Anyone else interested ?

hhhmmmmm sounds almost too cheap...........
    91 skyline gts-t M - holy WTF back again!

Comment

Originally posted by 91rsrskyline View Post
      hhhmmmmm sounds almost too cheap...........
      I can always buy the bumpers for $200, then re-sell them on the forum here for $400 if that would make people feel better about it

91rsrskyline, Since you are at the Coast.....you should check them out and let us know what's up with them ... ?

Comment

dont know what happened to this post .. but im going to be buying some aero parts from these guys .. so if anyone is inersted i dont mind picking up or shipping for anyone whos interested..

aswell i called them and they dont have any oem fromt bumpers(wont be in till march ).. or carbon fiber hoods in stock..

Comment

Very interested, let us know what you buy, post somepictures and tell us what you think about quality.
          When the sun goes down, RPMs go up !

Comment

You know if your gonna rip someone elses design, you better go out and make your own original photos. Mind boggling at how lazy some can be.

Vehicle Sourcing - You Tube Videos - Facebook Group
            For Parts Inquiries, Please Post Here

Comment

at those prices, id almost expect the pieces to show up all warped, but im very curious. id love to pick up the TBO body kit for a decent price like this. but all i see is the TBO side skirts. and the "N style rear quarter add on".... are these supposed to be a nismo knock off or something? does anybody have a pic of the back of a car with these?
              WHEN MY TURBO'S GET SPOOLED, YOUR GONNA GET SCHOOLED
              (OO)______(OO)
              Originally posted by Snow
              Japanese boys remind me of my Skyline

Comment

Interesting.....added to favorites.

Thanks for the heads up.

Jon.
                Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

I'd like to see fenders, their undertray fit really well.

Comment

not by any means bashing the company but just wanted to share some experience i've had. ordered a few things from them before for couple different cars and price its cheap to buy at first but making it fit and properly and align with edges made up for bargain price. 1 time i had a front bumper that was horrible to fit, like a inch and a half gap between the headlights and i was not able to trade for another. thats my experiance

Comment

Originally posted by blkgtr02 View Post
                      not by any means bashing the company but just wanted to share some experience i've had. ordered a few things from them before for couple different cars and price its cheap to buy at first but making it fit and properly and align with edges made up for bargain price. 1 time i had a front bumper that was horrible to fit, like a inch and a half gap between the headlights and i was not able to trade for another. thats my experiance
                      Ya, that's pretty much what I assumed based on the low prices.

Unfortunately, there is not a real big market or decent supply for body panels etc in Canada for GTRs or even most JDM cars, so it's worth it in the end just to be able to have a couple options I guess.......and paying a little more to make it fit.

I wish I could find someone who was a real VIS Dealer here in Calgary, or atlesst Vancouver who could get stuff in other than just hoods.

VIS is decent quality and they make a few items for R32 GTRs that I would be interested in.

Comment

^i can get you vis items. what exactly are you looking for?
                        Devil R sponsored by:
                        Tunerlab.jp and Popformance

Some people try to get attention by bashing me. Go ahead you're only giving me more publicity. <3's haters

Comment

^ he said it all...we used to buy from them tooo and get what u pay for! very shitty fitments
                          Toy: BNR32
                          DD: R50

Comment

btw/ gemini makes really nice carbon fibre parts. excellent fitament and they do moldings for everything interior/exterior price is fair, like ^ said. u get wat u pay.

Comment

Working...
                            X