HSD Coilovers! **Group Order**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSD Coilovers! **Group Order**

For the next three weeks, PUR Auto is putting together an order for HSD Coilovers. GTRC
    members have the chance to get in on this order and take advantage of seriously competitive
    introductory pricing. We want everyone involved rolling on these coils in time for spring,
    so with that in mind, this group order will close on February 13th.

READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE ORDERING.

Background

HSD Coilovers are manufactured in Korea by an OEM and aftermarket suspension manufacturer which has been supplying international markets for over 15 years.
    HSD is the manufacturer's own brand, having already been established in the UK, mainland Europe and Australia. It's finally our turn!

PUR Auto is the exclusive Canadian distributor for HSD Coilovers. Check out our new HSD Website for more info and for pics.

Right now we are launching the brand in Canada and are offering limited introductory pricing to all GTRC members.

You will never see this price for quality coilovers anywhere. DO NOT MISS OUT on this
    deal.

Features

ALL HSD Coilover models feature:
    • Monotube shock bodies with beefy 44mm pistons for superior damping.
    • Fully threaded steel or aluminum (depending on model) shock body with adjustable lower
      bracket for easily adjusting ride height independent of spring preload. Retains full shock
      travel. Don't sacrifice ride quality for the look you really want.
    • Fully anodized aluminum spring perches for setting spring preload.
    • 15-step bump and rebound damping adjustment.
    • Adjustable camber plates with high-quality solid spherical-link (AKA pillow ball) mounts.
    • Completely rebuildable for peace of mind going forward.

See the site for more information on individual models. http://www.hsdcoils.ca

Applications

HSD Coilovers are available for the following Skylines:
    • R32 GTS
    • R32 GT-R
    • R33 GTS25
    • R33 GT-R

Spring Rates

With this order comes the unique ability to CUSTOM SELECT your spring rates within reason. I wouldn't use 18 (kg/mm) F / 12 (kg/mm) R springs simply because the R-chassis dampers were not designed for it. They will be overloaded.

If you do not pick a spring rate, the default rates are as follows:

R32 GTS: 8 / 6.

R32 GT-R: 9 / 7

R33 GTS25: 8 / 7

Drift setups will obviously benefit from stiffer springs, so 9/7 is more suitable for an R32 GTS. If you absolutely want stiffer springs than that, I can order them -- but you run the risk of reducing the life of your damper. Keep that in mind.

Cost

HR: $1199

HA: $1399

HT: $1699

Items are to be PICKED UP HERE at the shop. Shipping outside of the shop can be arranged at additional cost (see below).

Deposit, Payment and Terms

The cutoff for this order is February 13, 2009. In order to secure your spot, a 50% deposit is required before you're added to the order. The remaining balance, plus taxes, is due at pick up.

We are giving you the option of splitting your DEPOSIT into two payments: the first initial payment due at sign up, and the other due on February 13, 2009 (the close date). The remaining balance (the third total payment), plus taxes, is due at pick up.

Once the order is submitted, the deposit is non-refundable. There will be absolutely NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.

Deposits can be left at the shop or I can make arrangements to meet you somewhere. If you come to the shop you can pay the deposit in cash, by debit card, or with VISA.

You can also PayPal the deposit to sales ( a t ) purauto (d o t) com

Before sending PayPal, please confirm your order with us so we have your full information and the correct order.

Additional shipping from PUR to your location is available for a flat rate of $120 anywhere in Canada.

IMPORTANT NOTE: These Coilovers are designed for racing use only and may not comply with rules for road use. HSD and its distributors will not accept responsibility for any damage or injury resulting from use of this product on public roads.

To get in on this order, e-mail me ( mike [ a t ] purauto [ d o t ] com ) or pm me with COMPLETE information. That means: your name, your R-chassis gen (R32, R33, GTS or GTR etc), coilover model (HR, HA, HT), and spring rate (8/6, 9/7 etc).

You can add yourself to the list by replying to this post, but I will need your e-mail address to confirm your information.

THANK YOU.

Mike

Originally posted by Jammin1911 View Post
    The fact that these are significantly cheaper than Stance and identical is impressive.

The fact that these are over $1000 less than other brands they are also identical to is even more impressive.

Fan boys unite, those Kei Office coilovers you've been having wet dreams about? Yea. You know it. These are worth $1000 more than stance... let alone Mike's HSD price.

Kei Office:

... What about Buddy Club? MSRP on these is about $1800 USD (+14% tax +20% exchange = ~$2500 CAD)

Buddy Club:

The key to identifying re-branded HSD's is the damper clicker (an 8mm socket fits on it perfectly.. see pic below) and the massive 22mm on the top of the pillowball as seen above.

HSD are produced by the same manufacturer that made Kei Office coils.. the super be-all end-all coilovers for drifters and grippers alike.

Two weeks left on this group buy. Responsive has been very positive so far.

Don't miss out on the deal of a century to give your Skyline awesome damping AND the ride height you want!

Reserve your spot. Get your moniesss in soon!!

Comment

We've already put HSD sets on some Supras last season.

Here are the testimonials:

Comment

I picked up a set for my gts-t a month ago, I still havent installed them but quality looks great, went for a ride in Rays car and they feel great, cant wait until I put them on
        1990 Skyline GTR
        1989 Skyline GTS-T RB25
        CBR 600 Stunt
        2001 Volvo VNL660
        Larson-Senza 454 BBC

Comment

Only a few days left until we put the order together.

Why wait till summer to order new coilovers? Get in on this now!

Comment

i want these but dont got the money

Comment

Because of prolonged interest (ie., people asking me very nicely to push the deadline fwd), I will be extending the cutoff date for this order by 1 week!

This will be the last chance to get coilovers of this quality at this price. =)

Comment

the group buy isnt still going on isit? Also how much would a set cost regularly for an hcr32?
                92,94,95 Honda Civic
                92,92,93 Nissan Skyine GTS-T
                91 Nissan Skyline GTR
                92,93 Nissan 180sx
                90,91,91,92,93,93 Nissan 240sx
                89 Nissan Silvia

Comment

Yes the group buy is still active but it's ending very very soon.

We have not yet set retail pricing, but you can expect HRs to be a lot closer to the $1500 MSRP.

Comment

This Sunday is the last day for this order.

Thank you to all who have already put a deposit down.

Comment

Any updates available on this group buy?

Any updates on the arrival of the coilover order?

Comment

so it's been a longgggg (and aggravating) 2 months

but

the shipment has finally landed

i.e. the coilovers are in my hands; all parties concerned have been contacted by pm

i will not be selling any of our retail stock until the GB is fully taken care of

Comment

UPDATE!

NEARLY ALL of our R32 sets sold out in a hurry!

The only stuff I have left is ONE set of ALUMINUM HAs for a BNR32.

Note that a set of aluminum-bodied coilovers, with all the comprehensive features of HSDs, typically retail over $1800.

Our retail price on BNR32 HAs is $1550.

HOWEVER

I will offer special end-of-year pricing on this, our last set from this order. PM me if this sounds interesting.

Comment

Working...
                          X