• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JzGarage Alarm GB -Turbo Timer, 2way, remote start

Hi Guys,

I've we've no have our new line of alarms, Jtech

They are our competitive alternative to expensive Viper and Compustar

These new alarms are great for turbo vehicles. It has a 3000Ft range 3 KM so that you can arm and disarm or start your car from your office, home or in the mall. With a starter built in you won't have to worry about sitting and freezing in your skyline waiting for the car to warm up. The gear position checking mode makes sure that your car is not in gear when it starts it. The turbo timer function helps your car cool off after a drive. This is the all in one system you'll ever need for your vehicle.

Specs

3000 Ft Two way Range
    Code Hopping Technology for Anti Grabbing
    Compatible with factory system ( all cars )
    Long range remote start with gear position checking - Wont start in gear!
    Multiple signal detection - Tach, high voltage , and oil sensor for remote start
    Reservation mode, Turbo mode selectable and remote start timer mode
    FCC , CE Approved

1 Year Warranty

$149 each! Limited quantity
    Shipping is $14 across Canada

Originally posted by JzGarage View Post
    I've we've no have our new line of alarms, Jtech

They are our competitive alternative to expensive Viper and Compustar

Do have a model number for your alarm/starter? Any additional info on the product/company? Your jzgarage.com website is empty and a google search of "Jtech" and "Jtech alarms" results in nothing.

I'd want to know more and trust a product before installing it into the electrical system of my vehicle.
    FraserValleyImports.ca - Sales

" Providing 15 year-old reasons why not to buy local, domestic cars "

BC Local Stock:

'93 Subaru WRX Wagon
    '93 Daihatsu Rocky
    '90 R32 w/ Neo6 (Not for Sale - FVI's Track Car)

Comment

Originally posted by viking67 View Post
      Do have a model number for your alarm/starter? Any additional info on the product/company? Your jzgarage.com website is empty and a google search of "Jtech" and "Jtech alarms" results in nothing.

I'd want to know more and trust a product before installing it into the electrical system of my vehicle.
      J Tech is a line we make ourselves, much like all the prodcuts we sell, hids, leds and turbo timers etc.
      Our alarms has the same internals as compustar, so basically when you are buying a Jtech you are buying a compustar without the price of a compustar

Comment

Originally posted by JzGarage View Post
        J Tech is a line we make ourselves, much like all the prodcuts we sell, hids, leds and turbo timers etc.
        Our alarms has the same internals as compustar, so basically when you are buying a Jtech you are buying a compustar without the price of a compustar
        Fair enough. I'm quite familiar with Compustar brains, modules, remotes, etc, so could I ask you for which brain you are using (ie CM5000, 3300, etc)?
        Remote (2w8000FMR, 2w9000FMR, 1w900FMR, 2wSHLCD(5P), etc)?
        Is it Blade compatible?
        Is it running regular or Pro series software?
        Can it be re-flashed?

The pieces should be well marked and easily identifiable.

I don't mean to harass you with questions but I'm quite interested, especially if it's Compustar/Arctic Start/NuStart (same company).
        FraserValleyImports.ca - Sales

" Providing 15 year-old reasons why not to buy local, domestic cars "

BC Local Stock:

'93 Subaru WRX Wagon
        '93 Daihatsu Rocky
        '90 R32 w/ Neo6 (Not for Sale - FVI's Track Car)

Comment

Hi

It is compatible and very similar to

Compustar 1-Way Car Alarm/Starter 1WFMASF

- No it does not have blade on the other hand we are developing another alarm that has it, not yet out still in testing.
          - No you cannot reflash
          - We run our own software we cannot copy software as it crosses into copyright issues.

I will rectify the price so you can see it better. If you have any more questions please PM ME

Thanks,
          JZ

Comment

just to clarrify this is a two way alarm? so when your alarm goes off it will page the remote? also is this capable of hooking up to the door locks for auto locks? please let me know thanks!

Comment

What exactly is reservation mode? like a rev limiter?
              Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Originally posted by whiteboy87 View Post
                just to clarrify this is a two way alarm? so when your alarm goes off it will page the remote? also is this capable of hooking up to the door locks for auto locks? please let me know thanks!

Yes it is two way, it has all the functions your regular alarm does.
                Except no LCD the LCD version is coming out in the summer and will go for about $220-250.

As for the reservation mode means it will automatically detect if you are in neutral before it engages auto start or turbo timer. Therefore you don't have to every worry about leaving it in Gear and having your car jump forward reverse when you start it

Comment

Working...
                X