Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feeler: Group buy on POWER BY MAX product.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeler: Group buy on POWER BY MAX product.

I am planning to do a group by on their products and I am wondering how many people are interested. Here is the background of the company:

Parts Shop MAX was foundeded in Shizuoka, Japan by respected touge drifter and local dori champion Kawamori Eisuke. Eisuke San has spent his years tuning Drift machines in his expansive shop adorned with the image of the mascot Turbo-Kun. Now Eisuke San shares his knowledge and coveted parts stateside with the debut of Parts Shop MAX USA in southern California and online at www.poweredbyMAX.net .
    The Parts Shop Max concept is a drifting community service business created by drifters to help our fellow enthusiast fully enjoy what we all love, our cars and our sport! We design test and manufacture parts that our team finds effective in increasing power, control and aesthetics of our vehicles. We know that you can only be happy with your car when it is tuned to fit your needs. Come join our club, participate in our forum, and enjoy the benefits of the parts that our experienced team of drifters has created to share with you.
    The Parts shop MAX product line features parts similar in design and quality to world famous tuning houses but at lower price points. Our team drivers are also proud to present special parts they've created that you cant find anywhere else. Instead of paying high prices because of too many middle men in the chain of distribution Parts Shop MAX sells direct to you. We can also get any parts you want from Japan quickly as we are on the phone with the Shizuoka office daily.

here is the product I am looking to do a GB on:

They are specially design for extreme slam vehicle.

i still need to get a price about the quantity. If you guys want more product, please go to their site.

This is just a feeler and whoever is interested, please post here n discuss!!! Thanks.
    Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Depending on price, I'd be interested in the multilink suspension.
    My Garage:
    1990 Nissan Skyline GTR Nismo Edition - Action Hotdog Go!
    2008 Audi RS4 - Hand Banana
    1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT- Dirty Winter Car
    1988 Toyota Supra Base - Trojan Judas Hairnet Battle Tree.

Comment

mega-angle kit!!! they make r32 version now.
      maybe interested in that, big brake, and toe links.

Comment

Looks like some good stuff for a good price. Can't wait to see what the GB prices will look like.

Keep us informed.

Jon.
        Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Interested in a standard size radiator should this come about.

Comment

I have been dealing with dan @ max for some time. Products are awesome quality and they ship super quick
            2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
            1969 Cooper S. Restored
            1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Do they make coilovers for the gtst
              '91 skyline gtst

Comment

They do yes, very good quality too. Fully damper & height adjustable.
                2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
                1969 Cooper S. Restored
                1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Ha ha, Just noticed this disclaimer at the bottom of the Max super angle kit:

"*Warning!
                  These will fit stock tie rods but you will be using less threads so use permanent thread lock! Many drifters have done it without experiencing any side effects such as death but install this part at your own risk."

Side effects may include death. You gota love that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tap56
                    Ha ha, Just noticed this disclaimer at the bottom of the Max super angle kit:

"*Warning!
                    These will fit stock tie rods but you will be using less threads so use permanent thread lock! Many drifters have done it without experiencing any side effects such as death but install this part at your own risk."

Side effects may include death. You gota love that.
                    Could be worse atleast it doesnt induce vomiting
                    Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Very interested in front brake rotors for BNR32. Might take several sets. Let us know and thank you for organizing this Charles.

Comment

I just got a msg back from Dan at Power By MAX. There will be no GB price, However, we can save on Shipping so I guess this will only be Good at the members who are in the local Vancouver area.
                        Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Comment

Weak.
                          My Garage:
                          1990 Nissan Skyline GTR Nismo Edition - Action Hotdog Go!
                          2008 Audi RS4 - Hand Banana
                          1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT- Dirty Winter Car
                          1988 Toyota Supra Base - Trojan Judas Hairnet Battle Tree.

Comment

lame.

I'll support AMS instead then.

Comment

Working...
                            X