X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oakville View Post
    4-door gtr...why!
    I'm sorry what?

I'm about to go for a rant Ryan... I'm sorry man...

You must be nucking futs... You don't know why 4-Door GT-R? The Autech Edition BCNR33 GT-R was a handcrafted hand built GT-R wonder. Genuine 180 Miles Per hour, 0-60 in 5 seconds, and a skidpad of .88 G.

For a sedan, in 1998, these were PHENOMENAL numbers. Not only that, but for 70G USD you could tool around in a car that would make every other GT-R owner jealous, if not for it's rarity, then for it's handsome good looks.

Buff, precise, hand polished and crafted rear fender flares, GT-R seats front... and specially made high bolstered seats in the back too. 320 Horsepower RB26DETT, fully torsioned and rigidified body, and enough torque to split your hairs into two, along with the ability to carry the family along at 160mph, and you had yourself a winning combo.

The car is rare, it's elite, it's beautiful, and for the WELL KNOWLEDGED GT-R enthusiast, it tops (or comes close) the list of GT-R's well worth having.
    ├┼┼╕
    246R 見渡せば 花も紅葉も なかりけり 浦のとまやの 秋の夕ぐれ

Comment

Originally posted by CDGuy View Post
      ..... and for the WELL KNOWLEDGED GT-R enthusiast, it tops (or comes close) the list of GT-R's well worth having.
      LMAO.....you must have meant WELL OPINIONATED GT-R Enthusiast.

Sexy 'JDM' 4 Doors = STI, EVO.....along with everthing European (German specifically).

The closest a GT-R should come to having 4 doors, is having a half-retarded owner that considers the trunk and hood the 3rd and 4th doors.....hehe

Comment

Originally posted by JD74 View Post
        LMAO.....you must have meant WELL OPINIONATED GT-R Enthusiast.

Sexy 'JDM' 4 Doors = STI, EVO.....along with everthing European (German specifically).

The closest a GT-R should come to having 4 doors, is having a half-retarded owner that considers the trunk and hood the 3rd and 4th doors.....hehe
        Someday you should drive the BCNR33 Sedan, and tell me what you think afterwards.
        ├┼┼╕

Comment

Someday you should drive the BCNR33 Sedan, and tell me what you think afterwards.
          You've actually driven one ?

Comment

Originally posted by mwracing View Post
            Currently I found a Silver 400R

dont let the price deter you. they were 3 times the OEM GTR prices New.

Price is 5,998,000 Y

46,000 KMS

Original

No Accidents

Near Mint Cond.
            I specifically said red because there was only one ever made
            nice find regardless

Comment

Originally posted by JD74 View Post
              You've actually driven one ?
              No, I mentioned it because I had a dream once where I ate one.

TBH, No I have not. But I have been for a ride in one, and I've been in a ride in a few BCNR33 Coupe's, as well as driven an R33 GT-R.

Just from sitting in the passenger seat of the Sedan, you feel the difference between it and the coupe.

It may be more heavy, and more docile, but it stays planted, and feels downright luxurious compared to it's coupe brother.

In my opinion, it slaughters the GT-R Coupe in practicality, and in feel, and not only that, but it let's you take the kids and the dog along for a ride too.

Sorry for coming off as having driven one, but I cannot sit here and lie to you, the cars are so rare, and so respected that I doubt any owner would just hand over the keys, and hop in the passenger seat.

Most that are still on the road are still bonestock, with low K's. I'm sure that in the future, these, along with the M-Spec Nur's, and V-Spec N1 BNR32's, will go down as high prized collectors items.
              ├┼┼╕

Comment

so...whats the prices on the auctions? around how much?

Comment

Mmmm....cars...

Would like to add an R33 N1 to my collection, if anyone comes across one.

Most that are still on the road are still bonestock, with low K's. I'm sure that in the future, these, along with the M-Spec Nur's, and V-Spec N1 BNR32's, will go down as high prized collectors items.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbojones View Post
                    Would like to add an R33 N1 to my collection, if anyone comes across one.
                    There were 11 NISMO BCNR33 GT-R N1's made.

No one will come across one.

I have proof of only 3... so I'm still short 8 cars. I do know however, that the last one that sold was over 95G CDN.
                    ├┼┼╕

Comment

Where did you find that number for the R33 N1's? I went hunting for that number earlier and every place I checked stated that they really don't know what the exact # of R33 N1's made and their numbers are mixed-in with the approx 6551 Vspec's numbers(?)

"No one will come across one." Stuff happens...as long as the cars still exist, someone wants to sell and you're ready to buy. Was the same for the R32...

Comment

Originally posted by jimbojones View Post
                        Where did you find that number for the R33 N1's? I went hunting for that number earlier and every place I checked stated that they really don't know what the exact # of R33 N1's made and their numbers are mixed-in with the approx 6551 Vspec's numbers(?)

"No one will come across one." Stuff happens...as long as the cars still exist, someone wants to sell and you're ready to buy. Was the same for the R32...
                        I got a list of paint codes, engine codes, chassis codes, production numbers, etc, from NISMO Omori. You can buy it for around 90 Dollars CDN. I wanted to learn all I could about the GT-R when I went there, so I dished out the cash.

11 BCNR33 GT-R N1's were made. 228 BNR32 N1's. The difference between the two was that the N1 R32 was made for racing, where as the BCNR33 Engineer's had the same plan, but Nissan decided to build the car for Le-Mans instead of group N1 Racing and pulled out of funding the N1 version after 11 cars.

The BCNR33 N1 was a really nice car, I know a guy in Britain with one, I know a guy bought one in the UK, and I know Nagata-San had one as well.
                        ├┼┼╕

Comment

There were probably 11 race versions with rollcage, etc. I know someone who owns one of the R33 N1 racecars with rollcage, etc.

I think it's this R33 N1 (ex Altia) -

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          RESPONSE MONSTER

The most epic signature ever "epic".

Comment

Skyline history

That would be a very cool list! Will send you PM with a few questions I have about it...

BTW- Mine's has an R33 N1...in fact, he's got one of each (R32/33/34)

I got a list of paint codes, engine codes, chassis codes, production numbers, etc, from NISMO Omori. You can buy it for around 90 Dollars CDN. I wanted to learn all I could about the GT-R when I went there, so I dished out the cash.

11 BCNR33 GT-R N1's were made. 228 BNR32 N1's. The difference between the two was that the N1 R32 was made for racing, where as the BCNR33 Engineer's had the same plan, but Nissan decided to build the car for Le-Mans instead of group N1 Racing and pulled out of funding the N1 version after 11 cars.

The BCNR33 N1 was a really nice car, I know a guy in Britain with one, I know a guy bought one in the UK, and I know Nagata-San had one as well.

Comment

That silver 400R is just.....orgasmic
                              NEPTUNE OPTIMUS MAXIMUS

Comment

A few BCNR33's at auction (1995) today, thought I would share them, maybe peak some more interest in this, and help out the importers if I can!

-- I like this one:

├┼┼╕

Comment

Working...
                                X