Kenne Bell Group Buy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenne Bell Group Buy ?

Anyone interested in a possible Kenne Bell Group Buy ?

Kenne Bell Dealers DO NOT exist....Direct dealing only......and I am sure they would deal a little more on quantity.

The 2 products that I am ordering wether this goes through or not is:

Boost-A-Pump

Boost-A-Spark

Rather than a big-@ss shipping nightmare, I will see if we can just get a 'Coupon Code' of sorts for a discount off regular prices:
    404 Page not found Here are some useful links: Home Page Superchargers Parts Support/Contact

If you are not sure what these products are, read up on them.

The Boost-A-Pump puts Supercharged Mustang V8 cars into the 9's on a STOCK FUEL PUMP, that otherwise would run out of fuel @ 6,000 RPM on 10PSI Boost pressure.

Anyone interested ?

I should also add......

Don't wanna put in a Fuel Surge Tank and external pumps ? Caught somewhere in the middle HP ranges, beyond the limit of a single in-tank pump ? Don't wanna drive a FIRE TRAP ?

Magic Formula: IN-TANK Supra Denso Fuel Pump (LOVES BIG voltage) + Boost-A-Pump @ 16+V = Fuel system capable of well over 600 WHP......with OEM safety systems in tact. Single wire splice installation

Comment

I would be in on the Boost-a-Spark.

The 2 of those would go to 500whp with a Bosch or a Walbro with a huge fudge factor. At $500usd that's a good deal already, a discount would rock.

Jon.
      Why don't you come over to MySpace and Twitter my Yahoo untill I Google all over your Facebook.

1990 GTR Drag Special T88H34D 11.24 @ 127.55mph at only 1.2bar...... officially. SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X