Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB: Brembo 6pot monoblock with 355mm 2pcs rotors!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB: Brembo 6pot monoblock with 355mm 2pcs rotors!!

Here is a Group buy on the Famous Brembo brakes. I would like to offer this killer deal to all you GTRCers!!

Brake upgrade is one of the thing that most people tends to forget. This is not just for looks but your own safety. With over 500hp, you need some decent brakes to stop your car!! I am ordering a set for my car so I would like to pass this deal onto all of you guys.

The Brake kit will contain the following:
    - Brembo 6pot Monoblock Caliper
    - CNC adaptor
    - AP racing 355mm 2pcs floating disc
    - Braided lines

There are two options on the rotors, slotted rotors/cross drilled.
    This kit normally retaills for $3000+ and this is the price my supplier is offering me:

With 5 orders, Price will be $2300Shipped

Please pass this along to your friends, It doesn't necessarily have to be a skyline. As long as I order 5 kits, we will get that pricing. Thanks

Pm me or email me at charles@generis-labo.com if anyone is interested!!!
    Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

What kind of timeline are we looking at for this deal ?

Can the rotors be ordered SLOTTED rather than DRILLED ?

Is there a rear upgrade option as well for GTR's ?

Comment

After we gather up everyone, It should take 1 month for the brakes to arrive because I am shipping them with container from HongKong.

Yes, the rotors can either be slotted or Drilled at your own choice. (Slotted are the one your see in the background) There will not be rear upgrade but if you are interested in rear upgrade. I can also get a 350mm G37 rear rotors adaptor for your OEM R32 brakes.

Comment

let me tell you, these brakes rock! I have them on one of my cars and they work very very well, although I have 1 piece rotors.....and by the way awesome price!

- looking for a new project
        - '90 SKYLINE GT-R R32---SOLD
        - '01 Porsche 996TT--- SOLD
        - '12 AUDI A6 Quattro---daily driver

Comment

WOW!!! Those look amazing.

I'm interested. Just to make sure that price is for both sides! :P

Also it a direct fit for BNR32, or does something have to be modified?

Do the stock R34 GTR rims (18") clear these?

Comment

Yes..they are for both side (L&R)

It is a direct bolt on kit for GTR. There should not be any modification beside the dust cover or w/e that metal plate is.

This will fit most 18" wheels and couple 17"

Comment

I Dont not have any experiance with brakes besides changing pads and bleeding them. Would these fit on a R32 Gtst? Obvously swaping the front first would be a good idea correct?
              Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

They will fit gts, exact same as GTR.
                2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
                1969 Cooper S. Restored
                1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

do they come with brake pads ?
                  or what application brake pads would fit this kit on a BNR32?
                  sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

This will fit R32, R33, R34 GTR/GTSt, also S13, S14, S15 and Z32. If you are looking for other vehicle, I believe they have them in stock too.

They will come with OEM Brembo pads for street/sport driving. If you are looking for performance pads, Porsche Cayenne would be the one you are looking for.

Comment

Since the front to rear brake balance would be off, do you offer rear 4 piston also?
                      Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                      Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                      Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                      Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                      White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                      lol

Comment

1. when do you think you will close this GB and order everything, i just need time to figure out my budget

2. will the price per kit go down below 2300$ if there is more than 5 buyers
                        sigpic

[links to all chapters in first post]

Comment

For the rear, I will have to check. They might not offer a drum e-brake for it but will get back to you for sure.

I will do the order as long as I get 5 people interested and willing to pay. I am sure price will be abit lower if there is more than 5 buyers.

Comment

JZA80 fronts?
                            2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
                            1969 Cooper S. Restored
                            1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

I have a set for front and rear but need the adaptors. Can anyone help where to get just the adaptors. Please PM. Ready to install.

Comment

Working...
                              X