GB: LoJack Vehicle Recovery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB: LoJack Vehicle Recovery!

Before you winterize your car, check this out! Ztune has worked out a deal with LoJack to provide you guys with the best vehicle recovery system available at group buy pricing!

We all know that an alarm is a good deterent to smash & grab theft, but in reality, if a theif wants your car, there isn't much you can do to stop them from bypassing the alarm or simply towing your car away. LoJack gives you the upper hand in helping get your car back, usually within hours!

After a lot of research, and after grilling a few companies, we've come to the conclusion that LoJack is the best theft recovery solution for our unique vehicles!

The LoJack Package:
    • Includes harward, installation at Ztune and 1 year monitoring.
    • Provides 24/7 support, vehicle tracking & recovery.
    • Recovers most cars in 1-3 hours, with over a 90% success rate!
    • Unlike GPS systems, it can't be blocked with a simple scrambler!
    • Unlike GPS, LoJack can successfully locate stolen vehicles located in underground parking lots and shipping containers!
    • LoJack technology can track vehicles across North America and world-wide!
    • LoJack continues to work even if a theif disconnects your battery!
    • No external antenna required, hidden, undisclosed install!
    • Ultra-reliable unit automatically monitors and reports it's operational status so that you can be notified if there is a problem.
    • So reliable that many US police cars are now equipped with LoJack tracking equipment.
    • Fully transferable to another car or another owner.
    • Professional installation at Ztune, and tracking & recovery by LoJack!

LoJack has two models:

LoJack Retrieve (Reg $699)

With LoJack Retrieve, if your car is stollen, a quick call to LoJack, and their tracking team jumps into action to find and retrieve your car!

Group Buy $520 Installed!

Includes:
    • Hardware
    • Installation
    • 1st Year monitoring

After the 1st year, monitoring is $9.25-$11.50/month depending on contract term.

LoJack Alert (Reg $899)

With LoJack Alert, if your car moves without your key fob in it, LoJack will contact you and their tracking team jumps into immediate action to find and retrieve your car! LoJack Alert minimizes response time!

LoJack Alert is ideal for people who park their cars for the winter, and may be out of sight of the car for days or weeks at a time. LoJack Alert lets you know if your car moves, and puts the recovery team into immediate action if it's been stollen!

Group Buy $660 Installed!

Includes:
    • Hardware
    • Installation
    • 1st Year monitoring

After the 1st year, monitoring is $11.25-$14.50/month depending on contract term.

Here's a little video from LoJack (it's cheesy, but it gives you the idea)!

Boomerang Tracking/ LoJack Canada is Canada's leading vehicle recovery company...and here are some videos from our recovery teams to show you what we do! Follow our recoveries live on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/lojackcanada
    FINAL CLEARANCE! EVERYTHING MUST GO NOW!

The Best Brands. The Best Builds. The Best Service. The Best Prices.
    - 1.888.ZED.TUNE

Still interested. Located in Alberta.
    Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
    Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
    Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
    Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
    Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
    White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
    lol

Comment

Why can't this be here. How long do you see this lasting? ...next september perhaps?
      Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

This product would be local sale only, We would have to install it for you. And I don't see any reason it wouldn't be available through us next september

Comment

if one of my cars was stolen i would never want to see it again.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfly View Post
            if one of my cars was stolen i would never want to see it again.

Where do you live?
            Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
            Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
            Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
            Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
            Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
            White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
            lol

Comment

Hi Gaelen, I have been using this system for almost 5 years. Can you double check to see if the Fob version (alert) is avail locally- I was told (even recently) that it didn't have communication clearance certification passed except in Quebec and Ontario for it. They even have updated my system to digital ( for no charge) from the analog version just after Lojack bought up Boomerang Tracking. The company is very good at contacting the owner. I had a battery problem one year and didn't know the battery was flat until the built in unit called in an alerted the response team there was a problem. They are very quick to react and locate to minimize car travel and damage.
              its a great system. The number of these on the road right now is staggering. Construction trucks down to exotics are getting tagged and returned all over. The company has a monthly newsletter as well telling subscribers what was taken and recovered. Hope you sell lots of these.
              Paul U.

Comment

I will talk to them when they come in, see what they say about that. They seem to be expanding out westa bit more lately, and they use the FOB on their own vehicles locally so I don't see why not. I'll triple check that with our rep when they are in.

Comment

Hey Paul, yes, the Alert system is available in BC!

Unfortunately there are no installers in AB yet. They can do tracking and recovery there (world-wide), but the system would have to be installed by a BC dealer. Sorry AB guys...I'll let you know if they get a dealer soon!

- 1.888.ZED.TUNE

Comment

Originally posted by Gaelen View Post
                    This product would be local sale only, We would have to install it for you. And I don't see any reason it wouldn't be available through us next september
                    beautiful. ill pm you closer to that time then, if this deal is still standing Ill be there.
                    Victory is on the horizon..

Comment

First units are in! PM me or call for booking installations

Comment

So, Lojack is a bommerang company??
                        Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Not quite...boomerang is a LoJack company

- 1.888.ZED.TUNE

Comment

Haha ok. How much if I just need the parts ? ( I used to work in an alarm shop. I'm sure they could do it in exchange of a GTR ride lol)
                            Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

Originally posted by cobrAA View Post
                              Haha ok. How much if I just need the parts ? ( I used to work in an alarm shop. I'm sure they could do it in exchange of a GTR ride lol)

Unfortunately you can't buy just the parts.

The LoJack can only be installed, activated and tested by a trained and certified dealer. The customer is not allowed to see the part, or to know where it is installed in the car. LoJack's extreme quality control on installs helps aid in such a high rate of recovery.

- 1.888.ZED.TUNE

Comment

Working...
                              X