Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowerHouse Racing POLISHED Fuel Rail

Hey guys,

Here is the first installment of the PowerHouse Racing brand in the Skyline world. These things are absolutely gorgeous with a showroom polish. We are the exclusive supplier of PowerHouse Racing Skyline products and we are giving GTRC members an exclusive price to show the market the quality of the product PHR produces!

Product Information:
    The PHR high flow fuel rail upgrade features a 17.5mm (-8AN) internal diameter aluminum rail with the possibility of 1 or 2 inlets and 1 returnfor the most flow possible! Capable of fuel flows to feed 1,400 Horsepower, The -8AN Fuel Rail is fully polished, and includes all mounting hardware and all fittings for a complete install. Comes with either 11mm or 14mm injector diameter for both Japanese and USDM spec injectors.

Note - You use the factory O-ring inside the manifold not the O-ring on the fuel injector.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Injector sizing information:

US Spec Injectors (14mm): RC Injectors, Siemens, Precision, Bosch and others!

Japanese Injectors (11mm): HKS, Blitz, Sard, Greddy, Apexi, and others!

Currently PHR has 3 of the US spec sizing in stock, we currently have 15 of the 11mm Japanese spec sizing in production and will be ready to ship within 3-4 weeks! Pre-Order for J spec is welcome and recommended as I have had tons of interest in these.

Pictures:

Pricing:

PowerHouse Racing has put MSRP at $450.00 USD and they offering on their site for $400.00 USD + shipping.

GTRCanada GB Price: $265.00 USD

*While supplies last

Shipping and wait time:

All shipments will be from PHR's location in Bridgeport Texas.

14mm Rails are in stock ready to ship and shipping will take 5 business days via Fedex International.

11mm Rails are in production and projected to be ready in 3-4 weeks. From that point again shipping will take 5 business days via Fedex International.

Cost of shipping is $30.00 USD to ANYWHERE in Canada with Fedex Insured post. Tracking number will be supplied within 2 business days.

Customs:

PHR is a "Customs Friendly" business, plus all PHR products are manufactured in-house at PHR's facility so their is absolutely NO CHANCE customs will be charged.

US made product + "Customs Friendly" billing = $0.00 Customs Guaranteed or I pay the bill

Total Cost breakdown:

Powerhouse Racing High Flow Fuel Rail: $265.00 USD
    Shipping: $30.00 USD
    Customs: $0.00

Your Total: $295.00 USD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please add yourself to the list if interested in purchasing, no amount of people is needed for this GB!

Please contact me for payment information. Thanks for your time,

Regards,

Braden H
    JNS Imports Inc.
    AIM: BradenatJNS
    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
    1969 Cooper S. Restored
    1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Very nice.!!! Too bad I don't need one. Dress the bay very nicely
    Need detailing done to your car? I'm open to travel to detail your car :

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/group-buys/54899-ontario-cobraa-detailing-group-buy.html

Please follow my works and latest news/promotion at : https://www.facebook.com/Waxxonspa || Waxxon.com ||

Comment

creamed myself. yum.
      I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

Will work on RB20/25 too guys

Ben and our GTR will be running the 14mm ones for next season, if anyone is interested we can do a fuel rail/injector deal. For in and around the $1000-$1100 shipped price depending on sizes :O
        2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
        1969 Cooper S. Restored
        1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Working...
        X