Race On USA Group BUY/SHIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race On USA Group BUY/SHIP

Hey guy's I'm looking at pulling a 2 body kits in from Race On USA in the last week of January and wanting to pull as much as i can in.

Now as many of you know the shipping on these kits are outrageously high. So the goal of this group buy is I'll match the 20% off US sale prices race on currently has posted on their site but the real savings will be in the shipping. The more i bring up the cheaper shipping and customs will be for us all.

As many people know dealing with them shipping on as little as 1 piece can normally range from 300-400 bucks US to ship. This group buy can cut that in half if not more. We'll see how everything goes.

When purchasing a kit i'd recommend going with there HI FLex kits which are polyurethane not regular fiberglass. You will see them labeled in the pictures on their site. These kits are much more durable, extremely flexible, and chances of shipping damage are greatly reduced.

You can have a look at your options at www.raceonusa.com

The fine print:
    If you buy a kit i need the money in my hand by January 15th 2010. This gives me time to arrange shipping, and gives race on time to gather all the pieces and package.

The way we get the deal is when i buy your paying for shipping to my door. We can only have 1 address.

Be advised before i ship or you pickup your kits the other part of the deal is we are sharing is the customs bill as well. I'll divide it up equally according to how many pieces each person buys. Once again the goal is it won't cost us an arm and a leg!!!

So as far as you getting your orders, there are two ways we can do it. I can have it thrown on a greyhound and shipped to you which results in more shipping charges on your end but nothing crazy as long as your not on the other end of Canada. I can get us some pretty good rates. Or you can come pick it up from me in Kamloops.

Either way the clause here is all kits need to be gone no later than 1 week after their arrival at my door. Due to the fact my storage facility aka (dad's place) is not going to be available for me too keep all this stuff lying around for very long.

So have a look let me know if your interested and hopefully we can all share on this opportunity.

Thanks Brian

Im buying a kit from them ASAP.. however getting it shipped to my US address is the best option for savings..

Your group buy was at a convenient time.. but not sure if the savings are there for me..
    Agreed. Good to have you here Ben

Comment

If we send the order to your US address you wanna pick up all the rest of the kits? lol

Comment

If your serious about that Let me know..

We could work something out..

then you just have to pay duty on the Price before shipping..

Comment

Well to be honest when i bring the kits up i have a deal that they will put whatever value on them that i ask them too. So far i'm bringing up almost 5000 bucks in kits and i'm only going to put 1000 dollar value on them. So i don't know if it would save me that much in the end getting you to bring them accross for me.

Comment

Oh customs Fraud.. how else does anyone shop in the US..

Ya no prob.. less work for me..

:-)

Comment

haha thanks anyways though, yeah i agree there, i don't think 90% of people would bring things up without marking parts down. I've noticed a lot of my US suppliers do it automatically, i've never asked they just come accross cheap. I guess they have delt with it on there end too.

But if u think about it soo much for that "free trade" crap

Comment

Well if the parts are Built in the US, under NAFTA you dont have to pay Duty.
                and im pretty sure these are built in the US..

at the Border just mention that.. and then Fill out a Stupid form Stating the parts were built in the US.. and your good to go..

Comment

ohh ic, maybe i'll see if race on feels like filling that out for me. But end of the day 100 bucks in duty on a 5g order and counting is next to nothing. So not a big deal.

Comment

I've already sent you a PM on this matter. I'm in.

Comment

like i stated previously for anyone in the area here the savings is in the shipping, all i can do for the price is match the sale prices that are on the website. There little to no markup on most of that stuff due to the sale.

Comment

Do you actually know anyone with kits from race on usa? Cause I need a front bumper but I heard they were garbage as far as fitment and what not.
                        '91 Black GTS-T

Comment

i have a guy there i deal with. I couldn't tell you how the fitment is. Every kit is different. All body kits are mass production you will never find 2 that fit the same. Some will drop on some will take a bit more love. Just the way it is with aftermarket body kits, doesn't matter what brand they are.

Comment

Working...
                          X