Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What?!? where are all of the Xmas G.B. specials..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What?!? where are all of the Xmas G.B. specials..........

Have been waiting for a Xmas group buy on engine parts; I know money may be tight but it's not like our families are going to buy us go-fast parts, are they?!?

BTW - Seasons greetings to All!

What do you want to see I could try to work a year end deal with some companies
    2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
    1969 Cooper S. Restored
    1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Garret t3 turbos, Arp head studs, Metal headgaskets, Intercoolers? Thats just my list:P
      Traction is optional, so are zipties

92 Gtst/Silver bullet

Comment

To be honest, group buys usually don't go well, that is why we really don't do them, Too many broken promises, disappointments etc.
        We will be having a big sale (not group buy ie. no minimum buyers) in January on numerous items that will interest GTRC members. Stay tuned for more info
        RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
        http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
        1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

Exactly my though, there is always complications with GBs.

Originally posted by Daryl @ TunerLab.jp View Post
          To be honest, group buys usually don't go well, that is why we really don't do them, Too many broken promises, disappointments etc.
          We will be having a big sale (not group buy ie. no minimum buyers) in January on numerous items that will interest GTRC members. Stay tuned for more info
          Originally posted by Supraclean
          Garret t3 turbos, Arp head studs, Metal headgaskets, Intercoolers? Thats just my list:P
          I have ARP headstuds, Tomei headgaskets and Greddy & Blitz intercooler kits in stock and many models of turbos at my finger tips.

shoot me a PM and I can give you a killer price here at year end, everyone is looking to sell off stock before the new year which makes it a perfect time to buy
          2009 Mercedes C63 AMG. Daily
          1969 Cooper S. Restored
          1994 Rover Mini 1460cc, 134whp, 7 port fuel injected w/ITB's, & straight cuts w/ 4.67 gearing

Comment

Good pricing for Xmas

Braden: PM sent

Daryl: if you can get an early list of deals, please PM them to me

Comment

Originally posted by Braden @ JNS Imports View Post
              Exactly my though, there is always complications with GBs.

I have ARP headstuds, Tomei headgaskets and Greddy & Blitz intercooler kits in stock and many models of turbos at my finger tips.

shoot me a PM and I can give you a killer price here at year end, everyone is looking to sell off stock before the new year which makes it a perfect time to buy
              still waiting on that built RB26....

Comment

we should do a group buy on the following parts:
                -arp heads studs(almost evryone is doing builds at this point in time)
                -head gaskets( same reason)
                -Rb25series 2 trannies and custom drive shafts( for those doing rb25 swaps, like myself)
                -fuel rails
                -injectors
                -intake plenums

All that stuff could be useful for alot of people. And maybe this would be a more succesful group buy if we needed less people. Maybe like 5. I know i would be in on alot of this stuff.
                Miss driving sooooo bad! Need to get a car on the road ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                X