Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gauging interest NISMO CARBON TRUNK LIP R32 GTS/GTR

Hey guys and girls,
    i can get my hands on Nismo carbon fiber rear trunk lip for GTS and GTR. Minimum order quantity need to be 25 items to get a awesome price. THIS IS JUST TO GAUGE INTEREST, THERE IS NO PRICE YET, I WANT TO KNOW IF IT IS WORTH LOOKING INTO.

Post your name and if youre interested. We'll just go from there.

Other items i can easily get through group buys are:
    - Oil cooler kits
    - Oil coolers
    - Intercoolers
    - Piping kits
    - HID kits
    - Full Multi link kits

I wouldn't mind picking one up if its at a decent price. Also you much want to specify whether this lip is like the genuine Nismo lip that has the cut-outs to accommodate the OEM spoiler. I recently found out a lot of the knock-offs don't have the cut outs to accommodate the hood.
    “Hey, come on, its a car right? No. It’s a symbol of your history, its a thread of continuity from which you came to where you are. It’s important that you don’t want to forget who you are.” -Dr.Phil in "Love the Beast"

Comment

im in!
      My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

Caliber676, just confirmed with the supplier, the lip has the cut out for the spoiler.

Comment

picture?
          I've been brushing my teeth with jack but it's resulted in terrible amounts of tooth decay.

Comment

prices?
            Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

READ ABOVE FOR PRICE! I thought i made that part pretty clear, but i guess not. Here we go again then THERE IS NO PRICES FOR NOW, THIS IS JUST TO GAUGE THE INTEREST IN THE ITEM. IF I GET 25 MEMBERS INTERESTED, ILL CALL MY SUPPLIER AND GET HIM TO GIVE ME A GREAT PRICE.

As for a pic, it looks just like this:
              http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...ipSpoiler2.jpg

Comment

Im interested i guess, what do they go for normally then?
                Proud owner of the 2nd Skyline and the only GTR on the island!

Boost@14PSI, YellowJacket Coils, Extreme TSC, Full Nismo N1 Bodykit, Greddy Speed Cut Controller, HKS Turbo Timer, 280LPH Denso Fuel Pump, Nismo Slave Cylinder, AMS BOVs, Nismo Clutch Pivot, ACT Xtreme 6 Puck and HDPP, Greddy Panel Filter

Comment

Well rumour has it that they went for 417$ plus shipping (a member bought one a while ago and still had the receipt)

Comment

Nice looking product!
                    Just to add some points, the authentic Nismo trunk lip spoiler is quite expensive due to the material and prepainting. It might even be a bit more than $417 CAD with the exchange at the moment. However the aftermarket ones are much cheaper and start around $100 CAD.
                    RightDrive Inc. Parts Manager
                    http://www.rightdrive.ca :: http://www.rightdriveparts.com :: http://www.rightdriveusa.com
                    1970 Highway 7 West, Vaughan, ON :: 1-877-398-8220

Comment

25 buyers? You must be getting %50 off or something lol. I'm in if there's 24 others...
                      Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
                      Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
                      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
                      Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
                      Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
                      White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
                      lol

Comment

Daryl's right, aftermarket ones are much cheaper, but they also become wavy from extensive sun exposure. With the current exchange rate it would be more than 417$ actually, but i figure with the leverage of 20-25 people, we will be able to get a amazing deal. I will contact my supplier after 10 are in to start the price projection.
                        I will also contact my other supplier for Do-Luck and URAS to see what he can offer us as well.

Comment

i would be interested depending on price of course

Comment

Id take one depending if its the longer one.
                            90 GT-R / 95 Delica

Comment

Working...
                            X