Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB: JDM brand new parts Deal for GTRCer!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB: JDM brand new parts Deal for GTRCer!!

I am going to order a bunch of engine parts for my build through my supplier in Japan. I am going to pass the saving to all the fellow BroS. This is strictly towards NEW PARTS.

These are couple example of pricing.
    (Canadian price is just for reference and it will fluctuate with the currency.)

Tomei
    - RB26/25/20 Pon/Procams IN/EX- MSRP:$700 + shipping BroDeal: $655
    - RB26/25/20 Pon/Procams IN/EX with cam gears- MSRP: $1086+ shipping BroDeal: $985
    - RB26/25/20 Timing belt - MSPR: $168 + shipping BroDeal: $166

OS giken
    - RB26 3 speed close ratio gear kit - MSRP: $3370 + shipping BroDeal: $2650
    - RB26 TS2B twin plate clutch - MSRP: $1725 + shipping BroDeal: $1450
    Tein
    - R32 Type Flex coilover - MSRP: $1894 + shipping BroDeal: $1710
    - R32 Type MonoFlex Coilover - MSRP: $2310 + shipping BroDeal: $2080

- Shipping are included from Japan to vancouver. Shipping from Vancouver to other area will be extra.

- Here is the example of stuff I can get:
    - HKS
    - Greddy
    - Sard
    - Rays
    - Work
    - D-max
    - Origin
    - Tein
    - Zeal
    - Endless

Pretty much you name it, I should be able to get you a price on. However, The following stuff I am not too keen on getting until I can figure out how much shipping will be. feel free to ask for a quote though.
    - Seats
    - hood
    - bodykit
    or any large item.

Warning
    : This is a thread for Serious BUYER! If you are just a dreamer, please don't pm me about price. I am just doing this for a favor and charge a tiny amount for my leg work. Please don't waste my time if you are not serious. It actually cost money to call Japan and I don't plan on losing money when I am trying to help out the community.

I don't have a dead line yet so feel free to give me a thought if you guys are interested. If you are looking for a quote, Post it HERE and I will give you a price so everyone can see it. Feel free to post up any questions.

Charles
    Biggest selection of Skyline CarbonFiber & FRP Aero in Canada. PM me.

Working...
X