Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6boost manifolds!!!! deadline june 10th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6boost manifolds!!!! deadline june 10th!

Hey guys Im organizing a 6boost group buy. its just like the one dj did a few months ago. I already have me commited and one other member on here and the deadline we are going to set is june 10th. they take about two weeks to make. the more people we get the lower the pricing is of course but we only need three for this to happen so basically one more guy. these manifolds are purley amazing and arguably the best manifold on the market. anybody have any questions post here or pm me. here is what kyle from 6boost said to me regarding the group buy:

Hi Jon.

The price varies a lot due to what manifold you want and the number of people, basically, at full price a twin scroll 6 cylinder manifold is $1400 delivered, and $1310 for a single entry manifold, for 3 people I will take $130 off, 5 people $180 off, and 10 people $250 off.

To pay via international wire transfer is no extra cost
    To pay via credit card is +2.5%
    To pay via Paypal is +4%

I don't mind whichever way people pay, the cheapest way to do it would be everyone to pay you and you do an international wire transfer, which has a one off fee of $20-$25 from your local bank. Let me know what you decide and how you go.

Regards.........................Kyle
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Good luck Jon, I recommend to have everyone send the payment to Kyle themselves thats way "If" something does ever happen its not on you.And being in the position as a buyer, I would feel more reassured to send it to the vendor themselves .No offense to you Jon, there's just less that could go wrong that way.

I have no complaints with how the manifold looks and the other two guys that bought with me are happy aswell!
    My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

yea your totally right. i had no intention of collecting money or having the manifolds sent to me at all lol. i am acting purley as a middle man everyone that wants in will send their money directly to kyle and he will send their manifold to them! thanks for the advice dj!

Comment

bump somebody has to want a 6boost manifold

Comment

Had you been selling HKS single top mount manifolds I'd be in from day one
          No build thread.
          1991 nissan
          El terror

"Built not bought" sooner or later = "broken not running"

Comment

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
            Had you been selling HKS single top mount manifolds I'd be in from day one
            why!!! 6boost>hks for manifolds

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
              why!!! 6boost>hks for manifolds
              uhuh.

Edit: I would settle for a badass FullRace at the least The weight of the 6boost is my deal breaker
              Last edited by Bruizer; 05-15-2011, 05:34 PM.
              No build thread.
              1991 nissan
              El terror

Comment

yea but full race is 500+ more than a full race!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruizer View Post
                  uhuh.

Edit: I would settle for a badass FullRace at the least The weight of the 6boost is my deal breaker
                  the weight...wouldnt you rather have something thats stronger vs lightweight?
                  My car keeps on stealing my money .

Comment

Originally posted by gtrjon View Post
                    yea but full race is 500+ more than a full race!
                    I'll have I now is time and money haha.

the weight...wouldnt you rather have something thats stronger vs lightweight?

That's like saying a 3400 pound mustang is better than a 3200 pound skyline haha. Then again, the chevy V8 is MUCH lighter than an Rb26 and is also better/stronger.
                    Last edited by Bruizer; 05-15-2011, 10:01 PM.
                    No build thread.
                    1991 nissan
                    El terror

Comment

what sort of weights are we talking here?
                      oh hai!

Comment

Originally posted by Black BNR32 View Post
                        Like they say, strength matters before weight. I'm sure it's not much, I just read it was it's only con.
                        Last edited by Bruizer; 05-17-2011, 12:24 AM.
                        No build thread.
                        1991 nissan
                        El terror

Comment

Originally posted by Black BNR32 View Post
                          lets see am i more worried about the $1000 difference between full race and 6boost or am I worried about 5lbs.

Comment

Ok guys gtrjon isnt doing the group buy anymore, but I was the second person involved and I still want to do it. So We need 2 more people, and I can wait alittle longer on ordering if its to soon for some of your guys. Thanks

Comment

Is no one interested in this please, im about to buy a used 6boost for $100 cheaper then i could get a new one through the group buy.. LETS DO THIS!

Comment

Working...
                              X