Originally posted by Bruizer
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
6boost manifolds!!!! deadline june 10th!
Collapse
X
-
Had you been selling HKS single top mount manifolds I'd be in from day one
Leave a comment:
-
yea your totally right. i had no intention of collecting money or having the manifolds sent to me at all lol. i am acting purley as a middle man everyone that wants in will send their money directly to kyle and he will send their manifold to them! thanks for the advice dj!
Leave a comment:
-
Good luck Jon, I recommend to have everyone send the payment to Kyle themselves thats way "If" something does ever happen its not on you.And being in the position as a buyer, I would feel more reassured to send it to the vendor themselves .No offense to you Jon, there's just less that could go wrong that way.
I have no complaints with how the manifold looks and the other two guys that bought with me are happy aswell!
Leave a comment:
-
6boost manifolds!!!! deadline june 10th!
Hey guys Im organizing a 6boost group buy. its just like the one dj did a few months ago. I already have me commited and one other member on here and the deadline we are going to set is june 10th. they take about two weeks to make. the more people we get the lower the pricing is of course but we only need three for this to happen so basically one more guy. these manifolds are purley amazing and arguably the best manifold on the market. anybody have any questions post here or pm me. here is what kyle from 6boost said to me regarding the group buy:
Hi Jon.
The price varies a lot due to what manifold you want and the number of people, basically, at full price a twin scroll 6 cylinder manifold is $1400 delivered, and $1310 for a single entry manifold, for 3 people I will take $130 off, 5 people $180 off, and 10 people $250 off.
To pay via international wire transfer is no extra cost
To pay via credit card is +2.5%
To pay via Paypal is +4%
I don't mind whichever way people pay, the cheapest way to do it would be everyone to pay you and you do an international wire transfer, which has a one off fee of $20-$25 from your local bank. Let me know what you decide and how you go.
Regards.........................KyleTags: None

Leave a comment: