Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GB: TOMEI EXPREME Ti – Titanium Muffler for Skyline GTR R32, R33 & R34!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB: TOMEI EXPREME Ti – Titanium Muffler for Skyline GTR R32, R33 & R34!

THIS GROUP BUY WILL END ON WED DECEMBER 7TH , 2011.

We are putting together a group buy for the long anticipated EXPREME Ti – Titanium Muffler for Skyline GTR R32, R33 & R34! Another one of Tomei's excellent products. THIS IS A ONE TIME INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL OFFER!
    Pricing will depend on how many exhausts are ordered. The first batch is already sold within Japan. (10 systems per car)
    The next batch will be ready in three months and is already half sold and there are a few systems left. BUY NOW TO ENSURE YOU GET YOUR'S IN THE NEXT BATCH.

1-5 units - 1050$ USD + 210$ USD shipping and duties
    5-10 units - 1000$ USD + 210$ USD shipping and duties
    10 units and up - 950$ USD + 210$ USD shipping and duties

*Please note:
    Price is for the system picked up from our shop. If you want it shipped to your door, it will be extra.
    Payment must be made in full prior to the end of the group buy.

Please contact us by phone or email at:
    Vlad or Stan
    416-787-2886
    mk3@purauto.com
    Last edited by PURAuto; 12-02-2011, 04:04 PM. Reason: shipping
    PÜR Automotive
    115 Limestone Cres
    Toronto, ON M3J 2R1

sooo cheap!
    1991 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R: 710whp 521 ft/lbs 27.5psi 11.8 @126mph low boost

Comment

How come your price is so much cheaper than Rightdrive?

Is the price simply missing shipping from your door to mine or are there other costs like taxes, shipping from Japan, due/customs ect.
      Last edited by NismoS-tune; 12-02-2011, 02:46 PM.
      Black 1991 GTR. Serious garage stand mantle/parts car.
      Black 1990 Pulsar GTiR. Sold
      Silver 1989 GTR. Sold
      Black 2010 Subaru WRX. Weekend warrior. Sold.
      Black 2013 F-150 FX4 ecoboost. Daily driver.
      White 2012 Ford Explorer Limited. Family wagon.

Sorry for my offensive comments, I r socially retard.

start by having A ROLLING GTR then we talk u ******* mofo funzy little *****
      lol

Comment

Originally posted by NismoS-tune View Post
        How come your price is so much cheaper than Rightdrive?

Is the price simply missing shipping from your door to mine or are there other costs like taxes, shipping from Japan, due/customs ect.
        We're not interested in commenting on other people's prices and are not trying to compete with anyone. We get it from Tomei USA for a good price and are passing the savings along to the skyline community. The retail for that system from TOMEI USA is 1090$ USD + 6% State sales tax. We just called Tomei to confirm that fact. You're welcome to do the same.

As the ad says, the price is PLUS SHIPPING to our shop. Shipping to your door will be extra.
        We are not interested in making money on shipping and duties or any other costs. Whatever we pay, you pay.
        EDIT: We have just calculated the shipping and duties cost to our location. Add an additional 210$ USD to the cost of the system.

Regarding warranty, you will be able to get it through Tomei, as it is an authentic product and comes with the certificate.
        We are a Tomei certified dealer. They're pending a website update on their dealer list.
        PÜR Automotive
        115 Limestone Cres
        Toronto, ON M3J 2R1

Comment

Looks good guys, great product at a great price. Hopefully I can get something similar for my car in January.

Is it specific to the RB26? Or 20/25 as well?
          1989 R32 GTS-t (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by MKIV View Post
            Looks good guys, great product at a great price. Hopefully I can get something similar for my car in January.

Is it specific to the RB26? Or 20/25 as well?
            This exhaust will work with the RB20,25,26 in R32, R33, R34..
            The downpipe is the only difference, This Cat-back exhaust system is Chassis specific, not engine.

We're always happy to answer any questions...
            PÜR Automotive
            115 Limestone Cres
            Toronto, ON M3J 2R1

Comment

So its $950-$1050(depending on number of buyers) plus $210 for shipping and duties, plus whatever the shipping cost is from your shop to us?

Comment

Originally posted by r33-east View Post
                so its $950-$1050(depending on number of buyers) plus $210 for shipping and duties, plus whatever the shipping cost is from your shop to us?
                yes...
                PÜR Automotive
                115 Limestone Cres
                Toronto, ON M3J 2R1

Comment

Ok I thought so, just wanted to be clear on the shipping. You can put me down for one, this deal is to good to pass up on!

Comment

i would be interested in hearing the sound before purchasing... this is a great option for people who are looking at exhausts, but what about us people with exhausts we like... any evidence like sound... or power numbers to sway us? Obviously given its tomei and the ti system its going to be worth it, but i just wanted to see a bit more info?

Comment

Originally posted by TrevoR32 View Post
                      i would be interested in hearing the sound before purchasing... this is a great option for people who are looking at exhausts, but what about us people with exhausts we like... any evidence like sound... or power numbers to sway us? Obviously given its tomei and the ti system its going to be worth it, but i just wanted to see a bit more info?
                      According to Tomei USA, their ehxaust systems for the r32, r33, r34 have a resonator. I can't tell you exactly what it would sound like, because I have never personally heard it and there are no videos of it available yet. However, given the fact that Tomei makes it and it is made of Titanium, in my opinion it should sound pretty damn good.
                      Regarding power gains, there isn't much info available on the Skyline specific systems, simply because it just hit production last week. As soon as we can get more info about the system, we will let everyone know.
                      In the meantime, here's a link from speedhunters testing the exhaust on an r33 and r34.
                      Speedhunters is an international collective of photographers, writers & drivers with a shared passion for uncovering the world's most exciting car culture stories.
                      PÜR Automotive
                      115 Limestone Cres
                      Toronto, ON M3J 2R1

Comment

Originally posted by PURAuto View Post
                        According to Tomei USA, their ehxaust systems for the r32, r33, r34 have a resonator. I can't tell you exactly what it would sound like, because I have never personally heard it and there are no videos of it available yet. However, given the fact that Tomei makes it and it is made of Titanium, in my opinion it should sound pretty damn good.
                        Regarding power gains, there isn't much info available on the Skyline specific systems, simply because it just hit production last week. As soon as we can get more info about the system, we will let everyone know.
                        In the meantime, here's a link from speedhunters testing the exhaust on an r33 and r34.
                        http://speedhunters.com/archive/2011...prototype.aspx
                        very informative. thank you for the info.

Comment

This group buy will end at 5PM local time.
                          So far 4 people have paid for the system. Don't miss out on this opportunity to buy this amazing product from Tomei at a discounted price!!!
                          PÜR Automotive
                          115 Limestone Cres
                          Toronto, ON M3J 2R1

Comment

do they make a 4"?
                            1991 gtr, rwd 2Jz vtti swap, fast and fun~~

Comment

i want one omg lol to fit my tomei manifold n dump ! screw my apexi exaust lol

865 whp RB32 , R32 GTR , THE LUCKY GTR *SUMMER DRAG BEAST*
                              2013 Rams Laramie LongHorn 3500 Crew cab *Daily Driver*

Comment

Working...
                              X